Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Rumors [CONFIRMED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Last edited by a moderator:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I think it's very plausible that WotC might have approached them for a D&D game. D:OS 2 is one of the most successful non-AAA RPG and WotC is looking for success in video games after all.

But Baldur's Gate? I don't think that aligns Swen's vision that well, unless it just means it's an RPG featuring Baldur's Gate/Sword Coast with some nods to the previous games.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Personally I think they could make a good TB combat, but their writing will be mundane and boring as always and that made me sad when I heard it.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If this isn't satire, I'd be highly suspicious just because Larian colour pallet is shall we say, unique.

Yosharian

Arcane
I'd rather they make a new series than soil the fading memory of BG2.

Besides, Irenicus is dead, the BG saga is over.

Do something new instead.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
lots of questions need answering re: this 'former employee'

autism intensifying

Bester is usually drunk around the time of this post. He can't lie while drunk. He also spent most of his life in Belgium.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Larian's writing is probably the worst thing about their games. For them to try a story heavy franchise like BG would not inspire confidence in me at least.

citation needed though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom