Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 romances

Who will you romance in Baldur's Gate III

• Total voters

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the most important aspect of any RPG game. Romances.

I've heard that there's a clone of Imoen in the current FR lore. I hope she will be in the game. Maybe someone can create Imoen Clone Romance Mod.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Justify it however you want; it's still incest.

But to answer your post: Divine spellcaster chick. I hope to romance Jaethal one day.

Covenant

Savant
My only hope is that if there are any romanceable characters who are presumably non-virgins (or basically anyone who isn't an annoyingly demure elf maid who's never left her village), the internet somehow manages to talk about something other than if romancing them constitutes cuckoldry or not.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron

It's not. You can pick any race for CHARNAME, so bhaalspawns are not related biologically.

It's still spicy though.

:retarded: Jizz is still jizz. Even if it's divine jizz. If CHARNAME had a kid with Imoen, who wants to bet that kid would lose 20 IQ points have an INT less than 10 right at character creation? Fucking hope you don't work for Larian and BG3 is the protagonist child of that relationship - you'd have to issue the +5 INT retard helmet right away.
Fucking incestuous Codexians I've gotta add to list as well now.
:retarded:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I hope it is like BG2 where I can make my own party and not have to listen to all their stupid voices and dialogue.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

It's not. You can pick any race for CHARNAME, so bhaalspawns are not related biologically.

It's still spicy though.
Jizz is still jizz. Even if it's divine jizz.

330px-Gustav_Klimt_010.jpg

Except it's not.
Bhaal can turn into a dwarf and it will be sturdy dwarf jizz.
Or he can turn into an elf and it will be herbal elf jizz.
Or he can turn into magical golden rain.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron

It's still spicy though.
Jizz is still jizz. Even if it's divine jizz.

330px-Gustav_Klimt_010.jpg

Except it's not.
Bhaal can turn into a dwarf and it will be sturdy dwarf jizz.
Or he can turn into an elf and it will be herbal elf jizz.
Or he can turn into magical golden rain.

This is wrong and perverted. Gods transcend mortal bodies. The jizz of Bhaal transcended his mortal body. The game specifically states that Bhaals essnce is his jizz. This means that his DNA is transferred with his jizz irrespective of what body he is in. So your CHARNAME is still fucking his sister. Or otherwise engaged in incest.
Why do you think it worked out with Sarevok in TOB? And forget about all that crap Beadog introduced.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Given Larian's track record of including romances with skeletons and lizard people, I don't think an illithid romance is that far off. Imoen is incest.

Starwars

Arcane
I will only buy this game if I can have multiplayer romances with a robust animation/pose system.

EDIT: If anyone on the Codex has tits and a nice dick... hit me up in game.

turkishronin

Arcane

It's still spicy though.

:retarded: Jizz is still jizz. Even if it's divine jizz. If CHARNAME had a kid with Imoen, who wants to bet that kid would lose 20 IQ points have an INT less than 10 right at character creation? Fucking hope you don't work for Larian and BG3 is the protagonist child of that relationship - you'd have to issue the +5 INT retard helmet right away.
Fucking incestuous Codexians I've gotta add to list as well now.
:retarded:

Why do you hate your sister

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom