Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Ban Dakasha, Marat, and the rest of shoutbox simps (too many to list)

Ban them all

• Total voters

SumDrunkGuy

Hando has been simping big for Meb, lately. Granted, Meb seems nicer than Theo, but still.
You're fuckin shitting me. That puke knows I like her and now that I'm gone he's making moves on my woman. Hando is this true? You have some 'splaining to do.

:hmmm:

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
No idea what Zlaja is talking about. I have nothing against Meb but we don't interact to any significant degree. In fact she had me on ignore for over a week after I was spamming, and as far as I can tell only unblocked me a few days ago.

Zlaja

Arcane
No idea what Zlaja is talking about. I have nothing against Meb but we don't interact to any significant degree. In fact she had me on ignore for over a week after I was spamming, and as far as I can tell only unblocked me a few days ago.

You were obsessing over her. You wanted Meb to "spoon-feed you spaghetti bolognese" among other things. If she blocked you, than it's because you started to creep her out.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

You were obsessing over her. You wanted Meb to "spoon-feed you spaghetti bolognese" among other things. If she blocked you, than it's because you started to creep her out.

what Hando sees

2f3f6213af3a08ba8c4dd040fbec53958fd42c5e.gif

what Mebs sees

3e57ede68b9a81fdf7bc3d3c6fe2bb31--beer-poster-vintage-ads.jpg

Lazing Dirk

Arcane

I'd be creeped out too; what kind of lunatic would use a spoon for spaghetti bolognese‽

CHEMS

Scholar
I voted no because i'm nice and because i enjoy the lulzy drama about the shitbox

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Sure, I'd be happy to share a bar table with a barely funcional alcoholic and a homosexual slightly more functional alcoholic. Come to Brazil!

bcfqI4i.png

Cheers!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom