Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Jim Profit.

Andhaira

Arcane
He is super annoying.

Do it! Either ban him or come up with a creative solution. :salute:

Phelot

Arcane
No banning is dumb unless they just get so old and tired like Schattenjfkdjfsj did.

Jim Profit is still interesting to me at least especially now that his myspace and personal life is being exposed. Thanks Kosmo and that other new guy!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
AndhairaX said:
Either ban him or come up with a creative solution. :salute:
A creative solution would be to ban him, and then ban you too. :)

Quilty

Magister
Jim Profit just makes me miss the old days of Andharaix's inane discussion!!! threads. At least they generated some lulz. Jim Profit is like a depressed troll who's being forced to do it by the Chinese government or some bizarre shit liike that.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Jim Profit is a person that has a whole heck of a lot of free time on his hands. It's amazing how apprarently dedicated he is to his craft. From what I can tell from his history with 4chan and some of the shit he claims he's been through, this can be nothing other than a really weird person who has no job, no social life, and no other aspirations in life other than to be an internet personality.

It's creepy as hell, it's mildly entertaining, and it makes me afraid - truly afraid - for the future of humanity.

He may be the first of us to have physically merged with the internet.

DriacKin

Arbiter
I like Andhaira. When he's at his best, he can be very lulzy.
Jim Profit, on the other hand, just comes off as a crappy mix between Drog and Liberal - pathetic attention whores who aren't nearly as funny as they think they are.

Phelot

Arcane
Cloaked Figure said:
He's mentioned on quite a few ED articles.

His wife is really pretty. Lucky bugger.

Yeah it looks like he added himself in a bunch of spots. I haven't been on ED in a loooooooong time. Looks like it's gotten worse...

relootz

Scholar
DriacKin said:
I like Andhaira. When he's at his best, he can be very lulzy.
Jim Profit, on the other hand, just comes off as a crappy mix between Drog and Liberal - pathetic attention whores who aren't nearly as funny as they think they are.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Cloaked Figure said:
He's mentioned on quite a few ED articles.

His wife is really pretty. Lucky bugger.
l_67cc751935983f97982036431fefd3dc.jpg

l_002d8e0db1b230052dc0ab84075bc118.jpg

:?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I don't know what is more shocking: that CF thinks the woman is really pretty or that Jim is a nigger :?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BROS IF U BAN NIGGER THAT WILL BE VERY RACIST AND WE'RE NOT RACIST IN ANY WAY, ARE WE?

BROS? ARE WE?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Sceptic said:
that CF thinks the woman is really pretty
she has a cute face, the fat distrubutes evenly, and the basis of her figure looks allright.
she'd prolly be quite hot if she put put a little effort into losing weight.

Bitcher

Educated
Yeah, it's horrifying to find out that not all codexers are pureblood Arian alpha males. :decline:
Imo his wife is fattie and I didn't even have to see her belly to know it. Just by looking at her first photo on Facebook it was obvious she had something to hide down there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom