Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Ban Templar GR

Generic-Giant-Spider

Two weeks ago if you told me we should go to TemplarGR's house and eviscerate him with rusted farm tools I'd ask to ride shotgun in the white van and would leave my DNA everywhere so there's no mistake of who did it.

But then I came down from the "angry" portion of my crystal meth use and thought... this is the perfect time to rehabilitate and nurture and re-release into society someone that has been fixed. I think we should not commit premeditated murder on TemplarGR anymore or bully him, but rather, embrace him and perform the first ever real life attempt at artificially implanting a second personality into his brain which will one day completely erase all traces of his individuality as it wrestles control from the original host and will effectively turn TemplarGR into a mindslave which we can then sell to an Eastern European doll maker or Hong Kong organ harvester/street doctor.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Two weeks ago if you told me we should go to TemplarGR's house and eviscerate him with rusted farm tools I'd ask to ride shotgun in the white van and would leave my DNA everywhere so there's no mistake of who did it.

But then I came down from the "angry" portion of my crystal meth use and thought... this is the perfect time to rehabilitate and nurture and re-release into society someone that has been fixed. I think we should not commit premeditated murder on TemplarGR anymore or bully him, but rather, embrace him and perform the first ever real life attempt at artificially implanting a second personality into his brain which will one day completely erase all traces of his individuality as it wrestles control from the original host and will effectively turn TemplarGR into a mindslave which we can then sell to an Eastern European doll maker or Hong Kong organ harvester/street doctor.
take him to room 101?

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
He has a pretty faggoted avatar. But banning him won't change anything. He might just spend his time that he used to spend on codex on playing even more Skyrim. Plus he is Greek and we all know that Greeks are subhumans pretending not to be as bad as Turks.

Last edited:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I always though that he is not actually retarded but simply pretends to be one to be a contrarian and rile up Codex. But then again, what difference is there between an actual retard and someone who pretends to be a retard all the time? :philosoraptor:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
SchlomoForEternity shilling for censorship again. What's wrong, can't figure out how the ignore button works? Forgot how to close your eyes? You need a tutorial vidya or something? B-but, I don't like greasy goatfucker, you must BAN! Some people, I swear...

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Eh, for greek people only 3 kinds of games exist:

Football Manager
Racing games
First person where you shoot other people in the face.

If that sounds sad, then you should see what greek game developers aim for.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
NRGtxyD.jpg

edit. Its not mine. "It's current year" -retard seems to have that effect.

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
At least TemplarGR participates in discussions about RPGs.

On the other hand, there are people like Robert Jarzeback, who's sole reason to exist is to annoy everyone in the shoutbox.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Poor timing. Chap will take it as a Christmas gift from administration.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom