Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

He probably doesn't care since he knows all his posts will be deleted, but whatever, I just think it's not cool to gang up on people, and still do.

Also, I said that because I think the best thing about this place is the variety of opinions. I already said I didn't like his past deeds. That said, I dislike all forms of harassment, so it wasn't more acceptable when people did it to Dicksmoker. I even messaged him when it happened to try to help him minimize the damage.
While the idea is naturally sound (group harassment is hardly commendable), I don't see how it's supposed to apply to Knightrider. As DU pointed out, he doesn't mind people "ganging up" on him at all; on the contrary, it's precisely what he craves. He made it very plain that all he ever intends to engage in on the forums is stirring up heated yet pointless debate. Any adjustments he's willing to make are purely cosmetic, the essence remains the same. It has nothing to do with variety of opinions: the results of his activities will remain unchanged regardless of whether he actually believes in what he says on any given occasion or only pretends to do so; it's the mayhem that matters to him, not the topic at hand (which is incidentally why he sees no point in staying should he be forced to stay civil).

Now I don't pretend to understand why would anyone (especially if they have witnessed his Knightrider and Schattenjäger antics over the years) want to discuss anything at all with Mr Knightrider, but the fact remains they often do, which does make him rather annoying (rather than just boring and ungentlemanly). Seeing as he has a history, the question is not whether we want to suppress individual freedom of speech or variety of opinions but whether we want to welcome notorious vandals with open arms and give them a pat on the back as they proceed to defecate in the living room.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
That is a very ellaborate way of saying a lot and meaning nothing, Marquess.

The discussions I had here so far with this account are very far from "mayheim" . You can look at them yourself. They are a far cry from anything I done when I was a troll. The drama on site feedback wasn't stirred by me, it was a group effort.

Last time I posted regularly here was 2010. Give me a fucking break.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
:lol: I forgot about the dating site. At least with the dating profile he had the chance of getting some pussy. You, on the other hand, were "joking" with destroying his life.

What was that you said about only condemning acting up on trolling him? Yeah, backpedal some more, you hypochrit. At least I apologized to the guy for what I did.

Joke is a joke, you acted up on it, and if you had received encouragement you would probably have done worse. Lucky nobody found your idea that funny back then.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
energizer.gif

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
:lol: I forgot about the dating site. At least with the dating profile he had the chance of getting some pussy. You, on the other hand, were "joking" with destroying his life.

What was that you said about only condemning acting up on trolling him? Yeah, backpedal some more, you hypochrit. At least I apologized to the guy for what I did.

Joke is a joke, you acted up on it, and if you had received encouragement you would probably have done worse. Lucky nobody found your idea that funny back then.

I'm not backpedalling, but really, there's no comparison. Don't try to deflect this shit on me.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
This is some funny shit Kosmonaut. You wanted to point the finger but your hand was smeared in shit, eh? What else did you do to troll the guy you were pretending to defend? Maybe you helped Trash troll his parents breadwinner?

The "threats" I made, if Wyrmlord had considered them serious or gotten frightened by them he would have shown up in the thread. Even he knew it was a joke. I was obviously making fun of both alts pretending to be wyrmlord that showed up in the thread. Yeah, I am so horrible.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
When I was defending Wyrmlord? I was just pointing out your abusive shit. Honestly, I find him very annoying, and I have posted shit to make fun or troll him, but no at the level of what you did. Regardless, I think that you are trying to make excuses to justify or weasel out your way of this. You are a shitty troll, and you make yourself the victim on this thread. Not only that but you lie and when your bullshit is exposed, you conveniently forget the things and downplay them as "jokes". This is the main issue, and it's not going to change, no matter how much you try to "defend" yourself, or point my hypocrisy.

Shitposter
Bryce, you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole by continuing to reply to this thread. stop trying to argue and just prove what you say through actions, not words.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei

Backpedalling faster. When did I ever do something as humiliating and trollish as using his pictures and name to make a fake dating profile? Honestly, that beats any little "threat" I done to him jokingly as far as scummyness is concerned.

At least I had the decency to keep my trolling shit in these forums. The fact that you had the nerve to be upper-handed about the "horrible" things I have done while you where a scummy troll to him yourself all along, that is really pathetic.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Bryce, you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole by continuing to reply to this thread. stop trying to argue and just prove what you say through actions, not words.

You are right bro, I will just drop it. No point in keeping this shit drama going. I shouldn't have taken the bait in the first place.

If I am to be nuked then so be it, it is DU's choice. It is not like there would be any point in coming back afterwards.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Backpedalling? Why? And funny how you keep focused on this Wyrmlord stuff, when your shit and your antics are of a bigger scope. Is not just Wyrmlord being trolled, your bullshit spans more than that. Your multiple alts, and the endless hours you invest here, and all those threads of you that are on Retardo. But hey, if it keeps the illusion that you have the upper hand in this internet drama, good for you, because now I'm the horrible troll that posted a HotOrNotHot profile for Prateek. Oh... I forget that you are the victim on this whole affair.

Why do you cling on this issue, Mr. "The terror of the Codex"? It's because you don't have nothing more to add to your defense, and keep pointing details just to "win"? Or you just can't control yourself and need to keep the drama alive?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Bryce, would you be so kind as to explain how exactly you threatened DU and Trash? Be specific now, and don't omit anything since you know well the extent of DU's powers of recall.

Quickly, we desire to be entertained further.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If I am to be nuked then so be it, it is DU's choice.
As I said, it's your choice actually. You make that choice by your actions - not with your words. I've granted you some leeway in this thread because that was to be expected, but we'll see how it goes from here.

It is not like there would be any point in coming back afterwards.
Oh no, you'd come back.

They always do.

roll-a-die

Magister

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Isn't he the guy that would desperately drive from city to city, avoiding ISP bans just to post here.

I mean seriously. :lol:

roll-a-die

Magister
Kinda makes all of our own codex addictions seem modest, compared to his, doesn't it?

EG

Nullified
I'm just here for your entertainment eh? Now I see why all the baiting and leading up to this drama.

Well played DorkOvenLoad. Well played. First time I seriously try not to troll, but then I become the victim of trolling myself.

The correct way to deal with all this is to cease this emotional engagement in your replies, as it is terribly nourishing for those trolling you. If you keep this up, you're destined to fall into a state of despair.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Kinda makes all of our own codex addictions seem modest, compared to his, doesn't it?

Isn't he the guy that would desperately drive from city to city, avoiding ISP bans just to post here.

I mean seriously. :lol:

Yeah, he actually does that, but he also insists on telling us, "At least I have a life" half the time, talking about what a genius leather exporter he is and how his job keeps him too busy to post on the Codex. I mean, that is supposed to bring us down, right? Call me a troll, call me a loser, Codex, but at least I am a successful leather exporter in Latin America. You guys, you are nothing. NOTHING!

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
As I said, it's your choice actually. You make that choice by your actions - not with your words. I've granted you some leeway in this thread because that was to be expected, but we'll see how it goes from here.

Ok. So is this thread getting Retardoe'd or what? I'm afraid it doesn't have potential for more drama, and it will never be sticky material.

Not really. Truth is I travelled frequently on business.

Jimbob used it in his comics and it was quite funny though, so I was always cool with that little disinformation. It added to the "mad troll" persona I was trying to convey :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom