Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Banned

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
He's probably touching himself in places doing that, no less.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
These are the same 4 or 5 butthurt elementals that have been holding ban signs in every thread I post since I returned. Don't mind them. I put them on ignore and that seems to increase their fury and drive even more. Months from now they will still be at it, as pathetic as it is.

As for Vaarna, just your classic example of a snowfag librul being consumed by rage over being exposed in his fallacies one too many times.
:roll:

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Hey DU, i was wondering if you can rewoke Fret's ability to use ignore function. I'm butthurt that he can ignore posts that annoy him while we didn't have the same privilege at the time of knighrider/shitajegr's shitposting rampage. : x
Once more i repeat this request. Is it that xenforo doesn't support such option or you just ignore me? I think that the best punishment for shit-troll like bryce is to keep him permanently butthurt from his own medicine, but you with your nex gen forum shtick have protected him from consequences of his choices.
Not right. :rpgcodex:

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
DarkUnderlord, Gniddy brings you a request.

FretRider is Ignoring...
# Username Posts
1 1451 333
2 Astral Rag 167
3 chubs 13
4 circ 5,230
5 Corsola 44
6 dibens 147
7 ForeverdarkWoods 42
8 Gakkone 177
9 GarfunkeL 11,411
10 Gnidrologist 10,317
11 Harpsichord 772
12 hoverdog 2,342
13 idonthavetimeforthiscrap 2,223
14 Jack 2,716
15 Jack Burton 508
16 Knotanalt 1,290
17 Kosmonaut 3,687
18 Kz3r0 8,243
19 malko_sundervere 372
20 Quetzacoatl 1,193
21 Random Dumbass 428
22 SCO 9,827
23 Shannow 5,379
24 Sovard 1,450
25 St. Toxic 4,984
26 Thane Solus 116
27 visions 1,064
28 Wavinator 16
29 waywardOne 1,470
30 Zarniwoop 846

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
WOW, i didn't know he's ignoring half the codex. Such a butthurt pansy queen.
Will PM DU in a moment.

Repressed Homosexual
He has definitely cleaned up his act. He is far less inflammatory than before, and tends to either create his own topics, or start his more longwinded arguments in other conservative threads.

More than that, I like how well-read he is, he always comes up with a lot of very interesting references. For example, I didn't know anything about Utopia, which is a very interesting ancient book that he brought up. Wyrmlord is another one like that. It all definitely adds a lot of value.

Kz3r0

Arcane
He has definitely cleaned up his act. He is far less inflammatory than before, and tends to either create his own topics, or start his more longwinded arguments in other conservative threads.
Bullshit.
More than that, I like how well-read he is, he always comes up with a lot of very interesting references. For example, I didn't know anything about Utopia, which is a very interesting ancient book that he brought up. Wyrmlord is another one like that. It all definitely adds a lot of value.
If you mean that both are Wikipedia dependent sure.
I wonder, was this a clever troll?:hmmm:

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Ignore function sure is sweet. Look at all the butthurt :smug:

Sorry bros, I know you love me and all, but I just don't want to read your posts anymore. At least you can still appreciate me in the shadows, like a scorned girlfriend that takes to stalking her flame.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Why do you keep coming back to inform us on how smug you are? Has the hatred for you pierced your thin skin?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
This whole :butthurt: from libruls over Fret Rider is dellicous, why don't you put him on igonore :codexisfor: princesses? Keep the good fight with your words Frankish Fratre. :salute:
Because even when put on ignore everyone feels like responding to him. To make sense of their posts I have to click show ignored content. I also wouldn't call Gniddy a librul.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Ignore function sure is sweet. Look at all the butthurt :smug:

Sorry bros, I know you love me and all, but I just don't want to read your posts anymore. At least you can still appreciate me in the shadows, like a scorned girlfriend that takes to stalking her flame.
No, it is you who are butthurt. Butthurt so much that you cry like a little girl every time you have to see my nickname and avatar without even reading my post, which is why you ignore me. You ignore people who make you cry. Didn't know we have such a pansy ass fags around here, even less so among tolls, who like to stir up shit such a you. You're pathetic.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer

HHR slurping on dickrider's cock. how cute.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
These are the same 4 or 5 butthurt elementals that have been holding ban signs in every thread I post since I returned. Don't mind them. I put them on ignore and that seems to increase their fury and drive even more. Months from now they will still be at it, as pathetic as it is..

0125_9m95.gif

Did your beloved pie in the sky strike you down for having the fucking NERVE to post this diamond of delicious irony?

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
For example, I didn't know anything about Utopia, which is a very interesting ancient book that he brought up. Wyrmlord is another one like that. It all definitely adds a lot of value.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is high school level knowledge. SMA was right about you. Western defence squad warrior who doesn't know jack shit about his own culture and civilization. Pathetic.

Repressed Homosexual
For example, I didn't know anything about Utopia, which is a very interesting ancient book that he brought up. Wyrmlord is another one like that. It all definitely adds a lot of value.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is high school level knowledge. SMA was right about you. Western defence squad warrior who doesn't know jack shit about his own culture and civilization. Pathetic.

I didn't grow up in an English society, that's probably why. We read French classic authors.

That really hasn't anything to do with growing up in a french or english society. I'm polish/ german. If you have a basic grasp of history and of western/ european culture, you should at least have heard about things like this.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I suppose outside of Britain, Europe in general, and anglophile territories, that isn't "basic high-school reading" at all. I came across it in college, and quite accidently(I studied Business).

I had Dante and Erasmus in the family library and read them, but these weren't really pushed as study material at all. The only renaissance author I remember being obliged to read in Uruguay was Cervantes. When I moved to Brazil the focus of the literary education here was on national authors.

By calling it highschool stuff I might have used a hyperbole that undermined my own point. I didn't read it in high school either. Fact is, everyone who takes interest in western culture and history (like HHR pretends to) should by his own effort reach out for these canonical texts.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
How many educated people do you know that have never read Cervantes? Have you personally ever read Don Quixote? Cervantes is quite overlooked in most of the west(except in Spanish speaking countries), and at the same time he is one of the most important figures in the history of western literature. Usually he just gets a passing mention as the author of a novel about a crazy knight.

Utopia is one of the most brilliant books I ever read, but it is fair to say it isn't that popular, or even that recognized and valued for that matter(probably because it is such a misunderstood masterpiece). You can't really hold it against him that he heard little of it or none at all prior to some random mention of it.

Notice that I didn't even speak about reading, just knowing this stuff. While I didn't read Don Quixote yet, I have some basic information about the work itself, its author and its significance for western literature without having to look it up on Wikipedia.
What I found strange is that someone like HHR claims he did never even hear of a canonical text like Utopia, written by a catholic martyr at that. Maybe I just have different standarts though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom