Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baroque (Sega Saturn / PSX)

Wunderbar

Arcane
Fan translation dropped not so long ago

Link to an xdelta patch (requires Baroque - Yuganda Mousou (Japan) (Track 1).bin file which can be easily googled).

Wunderbar

Arcane
Every now and then you find items called "brands", which upon identification can be used on one of your items.

So, how can they be used exactly? Are there certain "brandable" items?

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
No one plays it? :(

I'm very excited to start it in earnest, but it dropped so suddenly that I was in the middle of a couple other playthroughs of games. Had to stop myself after doing the tutorial, as I wanted to give it a good portion of my attention. I'll probably be getting into it sometime in the next couple weeks.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Unfortunately, the translation is somewhat limited by the technical constraints (limited number of characters), so there's still a need to consult with nervetower site.

For example, a piece of meat is called "idiot". At first i thought it was a mistranslation or a displaced caption, but after checking the item list on the nerve tower, i realized that it was supposed to be "flesh of an idiot".

Louis_Cypher

Arcane
I've got the Wii version; played for a couple of hours, but it didn't hold my interest really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom