Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Based Ernie Gygax talks nuTSR

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
They'd be way bigger and meaner than the much smaller lizard-men.

Hahahaha, what sort of pussy ass species has women bigger than the men?
In Morrowind, Bosmer men are far shorter than any other race/gender combination, while the Bosmer women are the same height as Imperials and Dunmer, towering over their masculine counterparts. :M

This seems to have been maintained in Oblivion, and even in Skyrim Bosmer men are shorter than Bosmer women though the gap was greatly reduced by boosting the height of the men so that they're no longer the shortest of everyone.

Argonian men are taller than Argonian women in all three games. +M

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I just found the profile of gen con's community manager:
unknown.jpeg

They willingly hired this.
literally .1% of the population yet they're in basically every moderation or gatekeeping position
insane white men make jews look like amateurs
She's e-begging to get her tits cut off, you suffer from the same delusion as her when you call her a white man.

I fell asleep and when i grabbed my phone that image was expanded. I glossed over it originally. Fucking weirdo bitch. Chop her head off whike they're at it.

So GENCON is now woke GENDER CON.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom