Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Prime Junta

Updating... just a little download, and the Unstoppable Lenin Sex Orchestra will be unleashed... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Please post reviews if you find any. Wanna read and see what the modern game journalists think about it.

edhead

Educated
iLfPD2S.jpg

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Kuattro

Augur
Cogratulations Overhype, I don't think you'll get as much praise as you deserve, because I think you deserve all of it, but I hope it's enough that you are happy with it (and maybe garantees some DLC ;)).

GOTY :salute:

bataille

Arcane
Playing for the first (and last) time, don't know a thing. Best of luck to my smelly, ugly peasants.

Battle_Brothers_2017-03-24_20-53-49-25.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think Codex should do a news page about Battle Brothers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom