Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Monolith

Prophet
Just got ambushed in a swamp by a 20+ all-armored-up-to-the-gills group of enemy House (slaughtered roughly 100 trade caravans of theirs..). Ha, I thought, clicking on Flee - playing a gang of deserters, I would get away quickly, right? Was circled, decimated in a couple of rounds, all gone. Ironman can be a bitch. Was going so strong, wanted to finish a last House War before diving into the add-on..

Let's mourn for our fallen comrades. The Circling Raven are circling no more.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Final part:

BLAZING DESERTS PREVIEW, PART III

Welcome to the final part of our preview video series on the upcoming ‘Blazing Deserts’ DLC. This time we take a look at the new throwable pots and primitive firearms coming to Battle Brothers, and fight an army of the mighty city states. If you missed earlier installments of this preview series, you can find the first part here and the second part here.

The ‘Blazing Deserts’ DLC will release on August 13th for the price of $14,99 or your regional equivalent. You can already wishlist it on Steam right here land on GOG here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbarian

Arcane
Smoke bomb disables miasma, itt. Maybe it works against other aoe "spells".

Undead crisis and Black Monolith just got a whole lot easier.

Battle Brothers: Taliban Edition. Grenades look really op atm.

He did mention they are very expensive to buy and cost rare ingredients to craft. Looks like something you will harvest and hoard for difficult fights. Much like many craftables we already got.

Guns look a lot less powerful that they were made to appear earlier. They might be the ruin of nimble bros though, since it seems the only protection against them is armor.

I didn't quite understand what effect shields will have against them, since they are always a guaranteed hit. Having a shield should protect you from it.

vazha

Arcane
My gut feeling is that provided the guns are well received, we might be not far from pike & muscet formations being introduced which would be super cool and also add a whole new tactical layer to the game. Might even be tied around a new type of enemy & factions (republic states or somesuch)

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Sand people look like real pain to fight.
Feel like goblins plus. All that AoE debuffs and damage.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Are they gonna extend the map or will they adapt it like they did with WoTN? Couldn't find a devblog post about it.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I like the nerfs to Indominable and Adrenaline.

Stupid Adrenaline/Indom/Recover builds.

What nerfs?

Adrenaline/Recover build was what made early game solo lone wolf runs viable. Not sure I'd approve any kind of nerf in that regard.
Adrenaline cost 1AP instead of zero, Indominable now 5AP instead of three.

I always found the cycle quite silly, when you think about what the Bro is doing. Annoying micro-management too.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Fearsome making that resolve check for enemies more difficult based on your resolve

extremely soul

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom