Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bayonetta 3

orcinator

Liturgist
For his patreons only with the pleb version coming years later.

The fact that people still donate to his patreon after his limp-wristed, faggy rant about racism in the Killzone retrospective is actually pretty impressive.
I didn't finish watching that because I saw him talking with hbomerfaggot, almost thought that there could be a bong whose video game commentary isn't retarded.

Last edited:
Unwanted

†††

Patron
1667056434782407.png

Puukko

Arcane
Really not a fan of that new English VA for Bayo. Opted to switch to JP. Also don't care for that blonde punk chick. The characters have a weird quality to them that makes them uglier, I think their skin is yellowed/blemished a bit, at least Bayo. I don't know, could be time has colored my memories of what she looked like.

Lots of cutscenes by the looks of it, 5 hours' worth if Youtube is to be believed. I was getting enough slowdown and thus audio desync when emulating that I figured I'll give it a bit more time in the oven. I can believe it's having performance issues on real hardware, no Switch game has put this much of a strain on my GPU yet.

I will say I do find it pretty charming how Platinum animates their NPCs, even if they're behind the curve on a technical level. They have a distinct style.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
This game sucks, the new enemies are boring shit compared to angels/demons and they took away too many features like alt weapons. The new character is also awful. Can't believe we waited 8 years for this.

Pound Meat

Prophet
This game sucks, the new enemies are boring shit compared to angels/demons and they took away too many features like alt weapons. The new character is also awful. Can't believe we waited 8 years for this.
Wasn't the second one only made because Nintendo was desperate for a console-exclusive game? Oh well, sounds like the butthurt creator won't have to worry about the wrong people buying Part 4.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
This game was destined to be shit when it was determined it would be made for the nintendo switch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom