Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bayonetta 3

Wunderbar

Arcane
"The definitive version" of DP2 doesn't even support keyboard and mouse. What a joke.

SumDrunkGuy

Bayonetta 2 was a game I played through and do not remember. The first one was better.
I didn't play through any of them. I have Bayonetta 1 (because it came packed with Vanquish) and I messed around with it a little bit. Seems like a fabulously gay version of Devil May Cry.

I will say the intro is pretty fuckin badass:

Other than that it does nothing for me.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Just a reminder that this along with Deadly Premonition 2 were included in the GeForce Now leak. I'm feeling extremely apprehensive to buying this when the definitive version on PC could be right around the corner.

Doubtful that Bayo 3 will be officially released for PC since Nintendo is the one who is bankrolling the development for this game, same as they paid off Sega and Platinum just to get Bayo 2 made for the WiiU.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Doubtful is just a word that means it will take a long time before Bayonetta comes to PC again when eventually Platinum stops working for autistic Nintendo.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Platinum would have no say in the matter. The Bayonetta IP is owned by Sega. The reason Bayonetta exists past the first game is because it seems to be a passion project for someone at Nintendo since they are assuming all financial cost of its development, and in such a case they most likely have a permanent exclusivity agreement.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
PC release will only happen when Nintendo no longer sees values in holding these games and if SEGA is willing to buy back Bayo 2/3, like how Platinum bought Wonderful 101 from Nintendo or how Microsoft bought Rare and its IPs from them.

(Or in an alternative history where Switch was crashed like Wii U. In that reality, some shareholders may have pressured Nintendo to release core audience IPs on PC, like how Nintendo had to release casual IPs on mobile.)

Sentinel

Arcane
This game looks like shit and I hate pretty much every character design, everyone is a downgrade over 1/2.

Not even sure what the point of this series is without Kamiya directing.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
iSU5d27.png

Ezekiel

Arcane
Just realized this looks friggin' weird. How she blinks without moving her other eyelids at all. Try doing that. It's impossible.

1656947771-bayonetta3-nintendo-switch.gif

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Not when I wink. I slowly make sure to lower one eyelid without the other one moving. Can't let them think I am blinking.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
Never played these games because the bitch is ugly. I prefer the cool and whacky pizza man as my action game protagonist.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
Show me one example of a woman you consider attractive.
If we're just talking video games here, then my pick for a female protagonist is Aya from fellow Japanese game Parasite Eve.
1fbe6541dcd5cf3b0cf856df5cf60a29.jpg

The design is a lot plainer than Bayonetta because Parasite Eve is a more grounded game set in a contemporary setting, but the point stands regardless. You can really tell that Aya here was designed by a man.

giwpfxj9lrlqqfipxzr2.png

Bayonetta was designed by a woman and it shows because she's hyper-sexualized while also being more brash and """dominant""" in her demeanor, much moreso than even other "seductress" characters like Morrigan from Darkstalkers. It's definitely what a little Asian woman would consider a "cool" female character. If you think Bayonetta is attractive then you probably have a mommy fetish or something. I really just think that Bayonetta is the gayest fucking game in the WORLD and I'll never play it again.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Bayonetta is overrated. Never couldn't get into these games and I´m big Ninja Gaiden, DMC and MGR enthusiast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom