Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Beamdog wants to rape BG:EE (fake news)

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
A screenshot from their upcoming 2.6 version:

They're sodom... SAWYERIZING IT.

6f6784fccfa892a18317da65dcd6f343.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
More proof that I'm one of the few ambidextrous players in the world that has an IQ high enough to use keyboard hotkeys + mouse. :smug:

Don't they already have an ugly UI? I remember they changed something, I remember they changed something around SoD I can't remember if before or after but it made me deeply dislike it

More importantly how does that man lives with 1 hp? (and don't say very carefully, it's not funny)

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
That looks fairly useful, but why? What's the point of this now?

What's their revenue model? Like do they have some independently wealthy patron who's floating their payroll for moderate UI improvements in IE games?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It would probably good if, you know, the game shipped with this. An actual QoL to the UI.

The game has been out for how long now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom