Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best RPG of the year - 2011 Top 10 Bitch and wine Thread!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
oh well, you posted pictures of a crying baby

guess that means you win the argument

Deleted member 7219

The Witcher 2 and Skyrim are my picks.

Dragon Age II was worse than Dragon Age, at least Skyrim improved on Oblivion.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Trumps what? You're in your fifties yet because you buy console hardware and software for 10% of your games you think that one of the few remaining predominantly PC centric sites should cater to your tastes? Do I go to astronomy forums and start telling everyone how much I love Jimi Hendrix? Get a grip.

Like I said before, mark your posts if you want to blather on about JRPGs, or console shit. It's the polite thing to do. I saw you bring it up in a Steam Sale thread. Do they sell Demon Souls on Steam? It's wonderful that you think it's a great game, so post it in General Gaming. I don't think we need to create a console sub-forum because every other fucking site on the internet is a console forum. Go there and tell lpeople who care about what you think.

Or not, stay here, I just have to use my scroll wheel more often, something that I've gotten used to the last couple of years on this site, thanks to wonderful, insightful posters like yourself.

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Trumps what?

It was a joke dickweed.

You're in your fifties yet because you buy console hardware and software for 10% of your games you think that one of the few remaining predominantly PC centric sites should cater to your tastes? Do I go to astronomy forums and start telling everyone how much I love Jimi Hendrix? Get a grip.

Fuck me, you're missing my point completely. I'm PC centric and I want the codex to remain predominantly PC centric as well (emphasis on predominantly). Cater to my tastes? My tastes in games lie predominantly with PC games. Your Jimi Hendrix v astronomy analogy is completely bogus as they have nothing to do with each other. Ultimately we're talking about video games here.

Like I said before, mark your posts if you want to blather on about JRPGs, or console shit. It's the polite thing to do.

Get fucked - but you're quite welcome to mark your threads/posts PC only if you wish. BTW, you'll seldom see me blather on about JRPG's - I hate the fucking things (note: Demon/Dark Souls are NOT JRPG's - they are western style aRPG's that just happen to be made in Japan).

I saw you bring it up in a Steam Sale thread. Do they sell Demon Souls on Steam?

No you did not - you saw me respond to someone else's question about the game.

It's wonderful that you think it's a great game, so post it in General Gaming.

Why? It's an aRPG, it doesn't belong in GG. It has just as much right to be discussed in GRPG as fucking Skyrim or Dragon Age 2 or Mass Effect or Arcania or .... More so really - because it's actually good.

I don't think we need to create a console sub-forum because every other fucking site on the internet is a console forum. Go there and tell lpeople who care about what you think.

Again, I don't want or need to go elsewhere - I like it here and there's plenty of people here who want (and indeed do) talk about console games. Wether they care what I think though, is another matter.

Or not, stay here,
Thanks, I will.
I just have to use my scroll wheel more often, something that I've gotten used to the last couple of years on this site,
Yes you will, and as time goes on your scrollwheel finger's going to get more of a workout - mabe it's you that needs to move on?
thanks to wonderful, insightful posters like yourself.
Why thank you. At least you care what I think. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom