Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jaesun, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Taka-Haradin puolipeikko Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
    Together as, they work in same Youtube content network Polaris
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Polaris/channels?view=60

^ Top  
  2. dibens as seen on shoutbox Patron

dibens
    Truly, genius.

• Brofist Brofist x 13
    ^ Top  
  3. Havoc Cheerful Magician Patron

Havoc
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Dodger already has a boyfriend. Sam "Strippin"

^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    "This game is too bad to exist" http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-from-sale-as-developer-brands-game-a-failure

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Unkillable Cat Prestigious Gentleman LEST WE FORGET Patron

Unkillable Cat
    Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
    Here's an example of how bad the game was: birgirpall's "Lets's Break" video of the game:

For obvious reasons, he's also done recent videos for Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. pippin Guest

pippin
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  7. Drax Arcane

Drax
    Of course, it's already available on the Nexus.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Perkel Arcane

Perkel
    Talk about being late to the party.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Don Peste Arcane

Don Peste
    [​IMG]
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/386870
    Includes Slave Tetris:

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  10. lightbane Arcane

lightbane
    This being the Codex, perhaps this has already been posted somewhere. In any case, I believe Prosper finished making an active AI: https://twitter.com/restartthevoid

^ Top  
  11. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    lolwut: http://store.steampowered.com/app/413490/

This looks Cleve-ian.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  12. Stompa Arcane

Stompa
    Sounds like the new Citizen Kane of gaming has been revealed.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  13. pippin Guest

pippin
    That Slave Trade pops up like every 5 or 6 months on the internet, I wonder why people keeps forgetting about it even if it's actually offensive, instead of, you know, those "problematic" depiction of women in videogames.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  14. vonAchdorf Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

vonAchdorf
    Could also fit in the AZN mind thread:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/741658...d-found-living-in-internet-cafes-for-10-years

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 12
    ^ Top  
  15. Drax Arcane

Drax
    It's so weird, this genetic weakness Azns have with MMOs.
    Remember that kwans, when WWIII starts. You don't need nukes to conquer Asia, just keep pumping shitty MMOs and in a couple of years most of their young population will be practical zombies.

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  16. Perkel Arcane

Perkel
    Because it is children game to teach kids about slavery.
    Game is like collection of minigames and it is from adventure type genre.
    Whole point of those minigames was to make kids interested in material.

Because apparently kids shouldn't have learned about this in way that kids may find enjoyable.
    HEY WHAT IS THIS !!! YOU HAVE LESSON ON HOLOCAUST AND YOU LAUGH !!?? YOU RACIST SHITBAGS !!

Reminds me how people think kids are completely retarded even at ages when they can be freely teach physic or harder stuff.

It's like outrage over that book in which young dude had black slave which was his friend. Yeah he was slave but book didn't teach kids about "good to have slave" but that friendship is something that can transcendent boundaries of world we live in.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Perkel Arcane

Perkel
    Is this CrossFire? Looks like direct copy of CS1.6 with different maps, textures and stuff

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  18. anus_pounder Arcane

anus_pounder
    :hmmm:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Drax Arcane

Drax
    Oh come on, that's the weakest argument ever.
    The point of the game is to profit from the outrage, which is fine by me, but let's not pretend that there's any learning value whatsoever in playing tetris with people's bodies.
    FFS.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  20. pippin Guest

pippin
    This game is not educational at all, because its learning value is not present during gameplay. Consider Age of Empires or Civilization as examples on the contrary. Even Assassins Creed managed to portray different historical periods in a manner that appeals to kids and gets them interested in learning. You have to give some degree of dignity and value to the thing you're trying to teach or portray, at least in this case, because you can't really teach history using /pol/ memes, much like you can't teach about sexuality using sjw videogames.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  21. Coyote Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Coyote
    What I find outrageous is the gameplay. Nobody likes games where you spend half your time playing inventory tetris.

^ Top  
  22. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
  23. Perkel Arcane

Perkel

This game literally comes from company that does educational games (though shitty), they have other nuggets like this and ton of them also feature simple games like tetris, match shape etc.
    There was article about this whole thing though i don't remember where i read that.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Drax Arcane

Drax
    I'm neither defending nor attacking them. I just don't buy the "we make you fit negros in a ships cargo so you learn about your history!".

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.