Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Machocruz

Arcane
WTF is an emotional skill game?

Well, an intelligent person would say "social skills" instead. Picking up on physical and verbal cues, being able to discern motivation, persuasion, fitting in to a crowd/culture, manipulation, etc. But justice warriors and the like make up or re-write terms to clumsily express their thoughts or press their agenda, every game being an RPG and what have you.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
hook_suspended_fat_guy.jpg
Why is KC crying? Poor KC. :(

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
REMOVE HUMAN remove human
you are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrm. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skyram we will never forgeve you. talos rascal FUck but fuck asshole nord stink skyrmi fus ro dah..great war best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahSKYROM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .skyrm we kill the king , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot nord and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alinor+morwind+cyrodil+valnwood=kill skyrm…you will grate war/ icejiub alive in alnior, IceJiub making album of alnor . fast rap icejiub alinor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of iceJiub… you are ppoor stink nord...you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
icejiub alive numbr one #1 in alinor ….fuck the highrok ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. icejiub aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nord farm aminal with rap magic now we the thalmor rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and skyrum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alinor greattst countrey

DraQ

Arcane
you are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrm. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skyram we will never forgeve you. talos rascal FUck but fuck asshole nord stink skyrmi fus ro dah..great war best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahSKYROM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .skyrm we kill the king , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot nord and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alinor+morwind+cyrodil+valnwood=kill skyrm…you will grate war/ icejiub alive in alnior, IceJiub making album of alnor . fast rap icejiub alinor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of iceJiub… you are ppoor stink nord...you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
icejiub alive numbr one #1 in alinor ….fuck the highrok ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. icejiub aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nord farm aminal with rap magic now we the thalmor rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and skyrum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alinor greattst countrey
WAT.

:retarded:

WAIT WAT.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
WAT.

:retarded:

WAIT WAT.
Let me put it in a way you may understand better:

REMOVE OUTLANDER. remove outlander
you are worst empire. you are the outlander idiot you are the outlander smell. return to cyrodil. to our argonian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,cyroddil we will never forgeve you. talos rascal FUck but fuck asshole nord stink ae padhome altadoon..dragon break best day of my life. take a bath of dead outlandrer..ahahahahahEMPIRE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget lord nerevar .curyodil we break the dragon , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot outlander and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE OUTLANDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. morrowind+valenwood+alinaor = kill empire…you will break like baron of move like this/ neerevar alive in resdayn, nerevar make album of resdayn . fast rap nerevariner resdayn. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of neverar… you are ppoor stink outlander...we live in a hovel hahahaha, we live in a yurt. is good yurt
nerevar reincarnated numbr one #1 in resdayn ….fuck the ksyrim ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. nerevar aliv and real strong wizard kill all the outlander farm aminal with rap magic now we thechildren of veloth rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and nu-mantia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. resdayn greattst countrey

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture

2-VEHK LIVES!!
i0W3cSS.jpg

Last edited:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
[No SJW shit please]

:lol:
My bitching paid off.

SJW shit overwhelmed all other content in a thread that used to be about all sorts of derpery related to games or found on gaming forums (the EF/GameFAQs guy who fucks squids for instance was a non-gamerelated example). SJWcrap 24/7 turned this thread to shit.

Of course, there's nothing stopping someone from creating a new thread, something like "SJWs and Gaming", to house all that bullshit and the arguments with Roguey.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I support this idea. There are derpy gaming-related things on the internet, and then there is the SJW crusade. No need to mix the two up.

Lemming42

Arcane
[No SJW shit please]

:lol:
My bitching paid off.

SJW shit overwhelmed all other content in a thread that used to be about all sorts of derpery related to games or found on gaming forums (the EF/GameFAQs guy who fucks squids for instance was a non-gamerelated example). SJWcrap 24/7 turned this thread to shit.

Of course, there's nothing stopping someone from creating a new thread, something like "SJWs and Gaming", to house all that bullshit and the arguments with Roguey.

Is this because I made that one post with the stuff from tumblr?

Either way, I'm honoured. Permanent addition to the thread title. :bounce:

Coyote

Arcane
My bitching paid off.

Yeah. IIRC I was one of the first people to post Border House links in the old BTE, but this is perfectly fine in my book. It got tiresome very quickly to sift through 3-5 pages of the same one-sided rebuttals and edgy jokes every time it got brought up.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
bQJVJ8D.png

qExTjob.png

SURE HE HAD CIRI BUT I WANNA ADOPT AND RAISE A KID IN-GAME LIEK MIXING THE BEST OF BIOWARE AND SKYRIM HEARTHFIRE DLC. CIRI IS TOO OLD, AND CLEARLY RAISING ANOTHER KID WOULD SOMEHOW DO SOMETHING RAISING THE FIRST DID NOT.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom