Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
foreskin to be absurd

That sounds hilarious to me. Absurd foreskin. :lol:

Trying to put this stuff into one-size-fits-all biological necessities is absurd. Deal with the fact that people will have varying tastes in terms of pubic hair

Tell that to Awor who thinks that shaving is the devil's work and that you SHOULD like pubic hair or you're a "degenerate".

All those hairy womyn and pubic hair. The working's woman vagina. Are there no razors in the wasteland? Please no more...
:nocountryforshitposters:

What exactly was shitposting in this?
Woah, somebody is disgusted by something I like can't have that

And I'd say the felling comfortable about yourself is very tightly related to what is generally considered attractive. So, if shaved gets more votes then you'd feel more comfortable like that.

Last edited:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The worst part is, those people actually think themselves clever!

I used to get more outraged about this, until I thought about who it is that actually posts on youtube about computer games. Most of us adults with jobs don't comment on youtube videos - we'll watch them, and send them on to friends, but it's a matter of sending stuff back and forth when you're slacking off in the office. You're not actually invested enough to log in and write comments in the thread beneath it - or even to read comments (if you're going to make a comment on it, the comment will be to the person who sent you the link, not on the youtube forum itself).

Now I'm only hypothesising here, but I suspect most teenagers don't get involved in these threads either. They're already involved up to the necks in their own social network, comprised mostly of people they know from real life. They'll be making comments to their friends on Facebook, not to the internet-at-random on Youtube or other public fora.

So this sort of youtube comment thread is made up of 2 groups of people. Overwhelmingly, most of the posters are kids, and when you take that into account it isn't that bad - you EXPECT kids to have shit taste for the most part, to follow the next big trend (in this regard, the tendency of some games to inexplicably 'hit the trend' among young kids and sell bucketloads is no different to how toys have been sold since well before I was a kid - I'm sure there were older folks shaking their heads at me and my peers' insistence on having to pester our parents into buying us every single Transformer, including all the ones that were just recoloured clones of each other). You also don't expect young kids to appreciate decent writing, or to understand why we enjoy FO1 more than FO3 - not because they're incapable of it (young kids will obsessively study and learn arcane game mechanics more than most adults, once they've been hooked on the game, or if it's the trend of the moment) but because it's unfair to even expect them to grasp the enjoyment of a game based on mechanics that they've never been introduced to.

That group doesn't bother me: I've got no business listening in to the conversations of primary school children, and I shouldn't complain if doing so leads my brain to melt at the inanity of kids being kids.

Then there's the other group - those people so pathetic, unemployed, deranged (sexually, socially or politically) or creepily obsessive that they hop onto forums to post to 'the internet in general' about computer games. Grown adults acting like 10 year olds, and who get violently angry when arguing with posters who actually ARE 10 year old kids.
Well, I imagine there's a 3rd group as well - older retired people with a weak understanding of socializing on the internet who have literally nothing better to do. Take my dad, for instance, who's been retired for a few years and spends a good deal of his time trolling liberals on the Huffington Post and other news sites.

Tehdagah

Arcane
(...) Then again, I fall into the category of guys whose sexual attraction naturally aged with them - i.e. I was attracted to teenagers when I was a teenager, attracted to 20-somethings when I was a 20-something and so on (...)
When you were a boy and a teenager, were you not attracted to adult women?

anus_pounder

Arcane
:what:

Dis topic

images

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Let's talk about achievements.

achievement.png

Oh wait, dedicated to sexbad

004.jpg

OH noes, Can Spidey Escape and Break free from the clutches of Eddie Brock's big Cock?
That Rhymes! EXCELSIOR!

006.jpg

Guess not. :(

Last edited:

Tom Selleck

Arcane
no more dinks or pubes

sex is gross and the people that have it are grosser

here, someone wrote a book that is a "hilarious expose of video game reviews"

"Video game journalist Kjersti Wong has just a few hours to complete the review of summer blockbuster Satanic Realm 5 for her employer, big games website Piranha Frenzy. Kjersti's bosses, the game's fans and even her partner are pressuring her to deliver a high score. But there's something about this game that is deeply troubling. Her investigations and actions over the next few hours will change her life, and the world of gaming, forever.
Written by a veteran reporter, Piranha Frenzy takes an inside look at the world of video games journalism."

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So for about the first 30 seconds, I thought it was an anthropomorphic pig, not a pony.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Howdy! My name is Tammy. I’m a geeky game artist and animator living life one dinosaur drawing at a time in sunny Burbank, California.

I'm lover of owls, sharks, and Han Solo.

Fuck off and die :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom