Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And this:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:happytrollboy:Doesn't he know the purpose of co-op is to be friends

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Malaysia is the second most visited country in Asia?

Why?

"Oh wow, this Asia place sure is big. I wonder where the capital is..."

"Hey look, there's a country named Mal-Asia!"

"Wow! Their capital has a MALL!"

"We're there!"

"Totally!"

:negative:

Caim

Arcane
Malaysia is the second most visited country in Asia?

Why?
It's because people wanna be in charge in Malaysia.

IMMACHARGINMALAYSIA.jpg

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Misters, the project very strongly interested me, and in due time I even bought four keys to it, some DLC... Spent about one hundred hours, what to see it? Game shows promises! It is really interesting, fascinating, and possessing charm MOBA game, tell the truth... Why it is closed? I more than once saw similar cases of closing of projects, and they are connected by only one - theft of money, and deception. You don't speak as you same?
So this person bought DLC for a game that's in closed alpha...

Well if you do that, you deserve everything that's coming to ya.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dead Island seems to me like one of those, heh, "zombie franchises" where due to some non-repeatable circumstance the first game was kinda-sorta successful but everybody with common sense should know it's not really popular

See also: Fable

Last edited:

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Yeah, it's one of those weird franchises that is considered thoroughly mediocre, but keeps getting decent enough sales to warrant sequels, before finally sputtering out when they finally run out of luck. Kind of like Army of Two.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So damn true. I played the first Dead Island. It was okay fun in co-op, but we never finished it. Got boring pretty damn fast. Anyway, tried Dead Island: Riptide now that Steam has a free weekend, same co-op partner... and we couldn't stand it more than an hour. Just felt terrible all around.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
See also: Fable
The first Fable was good if popamole. Like if somebody wanted to make Ultima 9 but less ambitious(but also less fucked up).
Then Molyliar decided that it's not popamole enough and now, instead of being one of main players of AAA RPG market, the franchise is getting f2p moba game.

I just want to grow a pair of horns when doing edgy shit :dead:

Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
The first Fable was good if popamole. Like if somebody wanted to make Ultima 9 but less ambitious(but also less fucked up).
Then Molyliar decided that it's not popamole enough and now, instead of being one of main players of AAA RPG market, the franchise is getting f2p moba game.

I just want to grow a pair of horns when doing edgy shit :dead:

In Fable 1 putting on black clothes and eating the 20 or so baby chicks you had found was more evil than murdering a whole town. Then you could use the 2 evil spells only to find out they were terrible. But luckily, redemption just meant eating all of your tofu and putting on white clothes.

The series didn't go downhill so much as move laterally into a different kind of popamole.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Wait, they were selling DLC for a game that wasn't even released? And people were buying it? Whenever I think gamers can't get any dumber, they always find a way...

Angthoron

Arcane
Wait, they were selling DLC for a game that wasn't even released? And people were buying it? Whenever I think gamers can't get any dumber, they always find a way...
Isn't DOTA2 still in beta or something?

At least it was in beta when they started selling various shit in it.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Isn't DOTA2 still in beta or something?

At least it was in beta when they started selling various shit in it.
I have no clue, but most people have probably gotten their money's worth from DOTA 2. Not that I have any intention on spending a dime on stuff that has to do with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom