Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

anus_pounder

Arcane
Found some old pics I saved from back then. Credits to everyone who made this stuff. :salute:

l6rB02T.jpg

9vYWwu6.jpg

3vhh2F7.jpg

sdeFXXr.jpg

uwIryTy.gif

WHMufzw.jpg

pnYnuOA.jpg

SAEGZ1S.jpg

8gUX9AS.jpg

hgKrWhD.jpg

gtp0Mrl.jpg

aX2T0XM.jpg

4uhCvMi.jpg

4SL0lJ3.jpg

Uege8Yf.jpg

tuWAf8k.jpg

FUZx4Zp.jpg

Oh, seems my home internet provider doing... stuff. Worked through my mobile internet.
У меня вот так часть ресурсов рандомно не открывается, причем Роскомнадзор вроде не гадил. Часом не Онлайм провайдер?

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
У меня вот так часть ресурсов рандомно не открывается, причем Роскомнадзор вроде не гадил. Часом не Онлайм провайдер?
Beeline. A na mobile MTS i vse rabotaet.

Такие дела.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This must be the most charming playable faction. Alas I'm too noble to play it (i.e. not a console owner).

A user named cat

Don't know where to post it, so gonna dump it here:

Probably the most beautiful game I ever laid my eyes on.
:love:

Why has it taken devs this long to finally do a game that looks like an actual cartoon? Many have obviously come along using a cartoonish art style but nothing that ever looked and breathed like a classic Disney animation such as this. The visuals in that are quite amazing. Shame the gameplay looks like boring indie shit and all those derpy Xbox control popups because every game in existence now needs onscreen prompts even when only one button is needed.

I also groaned within seconds of opening video as we're met with some kind of faggot on the brink of trannyism with a Flock of SJWeaguls haircut, who looks like every other snowflake on the planet because these people are cloned in factories and sometimes come with hair color accessories. Then of course discovered it's Polygon's channel. No SJW allowed my ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom