Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I like watching that group. Unless they play G-Mod, it's just dumb. Monopoly and Worms are one of the funniest series I saw.

Perkel

Arcane
bc0.jpg

Caim

Arcane
A cartoon based on One Punch Man, a manga turned anime about Saitama (the guy in that comic), a guy who is a superhero for fun who has trained himself to the point that he went bald and became so strong that he can kill pretty much anything in a single punch.

lightbane

Arcane
Once again I find myself accidentally finding something worth posting here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/390520/?snr=1_4_4__130_10

PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
Join your favorite YouTubers on an Epic Quest in PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist!

Popular user-defined tags for this product:
Psychological HorrorFemale ProtagonistMemes

Naturally, it has the increasingly annoying "pixelated" hipster crap graphic style which refuses to die. In fact, I believe even the character's idle posture has probably been stolen from another game (whose name I can't remember right now).

Caim

Arcane
Naturally, it has the increasingly annoying "pixelated" hipster crap graphic style which refuses to die. In fact, I believe even the character's idle posture has probably been stolen from another game (whose name I can't remember right now).
Mainly because making something good would actually require some effort and talent.

Perkel

Arcane
huh i posted about dude who plays games and has fucking kid who annoys him and throws kid to garbage dump where he belongs.

'dex pedophiles assemble knowing precisely from where this garbage art comes from and they were expecting pedophile content.

:backawayslowly:

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
huh i posted about dude who plays games and has fucking kid who annoys him and throws kid to garbage dump where he belongs.

'dex pedophiles assemble knowing precisely from where this garbage art comes from and they were expecting pedophile content.

:backawayslowly:
The series isn't exactly obscure, especially since the anime adaptation is currently airing.

Caim

Arcane
It's been, what, two years since the announcement and we have only a few minutes of trailer footage and a few screenshots at best. We don't even have a hard release date or even a fucking title.

I mean, Cyberpunk 2077 won't be coming out until 2017 or so and we know more about that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom