Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Darkflame

Scholar

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
Another potentially good ESF thread bites the dust. (Don't worry, no Vaan stealth link this time.) Haknslash was being his usual idiot self, I came in and challenged his claims, he fell back on the "that's your opinion" defense, I told him that he is a moron because that's all he ever does, and then summer comes in and locks it for flames. I certainly wasn't kind to haknslash, but I was far from flamey. I guess summer just can't bear to see her fellow relativists be called out on their bullcrap.
Check again She closed it for "Personal Attacks"

Personal Attacks DOES equate to flaming.

EDIT: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... try8545266

Dear god...

And then theres this too.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Thanks to the local pantheon that we do not have such useless moderation here, you queer furry faggot. :)

Edit: Awesome. Well done.

Vipera

Scholar
Darkflame said:
Vipera said:
Darkflame said:
Was that the "review" where the dude walks in, sits down on a chair, and mumbles for about a minute?

If you know that guy Vipera, tell him to put his review back up, it was awesome!
Nope, I don't know him. :lol:

I had seen it about a week ago, and remember it because of how lame it was.

Ahzaruuk said:
Dear god...

And then there's this too.
Heh, I'm not that surprised. Alien Slof is well know for his erotic Morrowind fanfics (I know now why they focused on Khajiit), and recently released a "Nude Male Groins" mod for Oblivion.

Vipera

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
Vipera said:
Heh, I'm not that surprised. Alien Slof is well know for his erotic Morrowind fanfics (I know now why they focused on Khajiit), and recently released a "Nude Male Groins" mod for Oblivion.
Um... Slof's a She... :shock:
Whoops!

Her writing style gave me the impression she was male. :?

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Ahzaruuk said:
Vipera said:
Shhh!! Let him dream.

Vipera

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
Ahzaruuk said:
Vipera said:
Shhh!! Let him dream.
Those are fightin' words! :D

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
OccupatedVoid said:
Ahzaruuk said:
Vipera said:
Shhh!! Let him dream.

ORLY?

Slof's Mod page note said:
*Also note: Like lots of the stuff on this site, these mods are quite often of an adult nature. I am a mature and liberal-minded woman of advancing years and have no time for prudishness. I especially like to make mods aimed at male characters, often glorifying the male anatomy. This does not make me gay - quite the opposite in fact. As I always say, if it's not to someone's taste, don't view or download it. I will not respond to flames or derogatory comments, nor will such comments stop me modding.

KreideBein

Scholar
Lumpy said:
KreideBein said:
Another potentially good ESF thread bites the dust. (Don't worry, no Vaan stealth link this time.) Haknslash was being his usual idiot self, I came in and challenged his claims, he fell back on the "that's your opinion" defense, I told him that he is a moron because that's all he ever does, and then summer comes in and locks it for flames. I certainly wasn't kind to haknslash, but I was far from flamey. I guess summer just can't bear to see her fellow relativists be called out on their bullcrap.
I guess that the no insults rule is too hard for some to understand. Despite it applying for most official sites.

I didn't "insult" him. I pointed out that he never really does anything other than spew forth "That's your opinion!" over and over. He's been doing that ever since he joined, and I am quite fed up with it. I'll admit that pointing out that he's a useless spammer is a personal attack, but it very justified. Besides, many people pointed out the same fault in Nick the Imperial, and the threads that contained those attacks were not closed. (Well, usually they ended up being closed because of Nick spamming. But no thread was ever closed because people accused him of being a spammer.)

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
I didn't "insult" him. I pointed out that he never really does anything other than spew forth "That's your opinion!" over and over. He's been doing that ever since he joined, and I am quite fed up with it. I'll admit that pointing out that he's a useless spammer is a personal attack, but it very justified. Besides, many people pointed out the same fault in Nick the Imperial, and the threads that contained those attacks were not closed. (Well, usually they ended up being closed because of Nick spamming. But no thread was ever closed because people accused him of being a spammer.)
If you insulted him, then $DEITY shoot me now. I mean come on! How was that an insult?! Seriously, if that was an insult, then calling someone the wrong name(e.g. Calling Bob by Frank) is an insult as well.

r00fles!

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
But no thread was ever closed because people accused him of being a spammer.
That would be due to the sheer number of topics he's made. Haknslash has made, as far as I know, three topics.

Lumpy

Arcane
Calling someone a moron is an insult, no matter how true it is.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
So calling someone who is mentally retarded a retard is an insult too? Clarify. Is calling a woman who sells her body to other men a whore also an insult?

Balor

Arcane
Don't you know that, at most occasions, telling truth == insult?
That's where all that PC bullshit comes from.

Blahblah Talks

Arbiter
Jasede said:
So calling someone who is mentally retarded a retard is an insult too? Clarify. Is calling a woman who sells her body to other men a whore also an insult?
What next, calling a black man a nigger is going to be labeled an insult? Where will these PC nazi's* stop?

*That's probably an insult too, isn't it?

Regarding the Alien picture, doesn't it look like the walls of the cave are coated with, how shall I put it, history?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Well, nigger is special because the word has an offensive history. But it seems many PC nazis abroad and here already get worked up if you call a black person a "black".

I use the old German word for black people in my country, "Neger", or "Schwarze", and I get the "OMG RACIST!!! responses from all kinds of people. Well, actually only from the mentioned PC nazis. In fact, it is not even politically correct to call foreigners foreigners in Germany. They are officially addressed as "Co-citizen from a different country".

Lumpy

Arcane
Indeed, nigger is offensive. Moron, on the other hand, is not in any way.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Of course it is not offensive! Moron is a degree of mental retardation, like imbecile, and as such just a diagnose.

Blacklung

Arbiter
The geological, topographical, theological pancake
I don't think there is anything wrong with calling someone who is dark-brown to black skinned, black as long as you are using the word as simply trying to note how they look. A word like that is only as bad as the conotation that person applies to it. Of course if you are using the N word outside of pure country ignorance (my grandmother sometimes lets negro or the N word slip, despite not being racist) than that usually carries many negative historical and current meanings, unless used in a very personal, comically innocent situation (I.E. when I joke around with my black friend, calling him by that name, him calling me a fucking Mic).

Ok, enough of my pedantic ramblings for today.

Vipera

Scholar
Most people I know prefer the term "black".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom