Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You ought to be kidding. Forum-RP is /slow/. You're better off finding an elitist MUCK or NVN persistent world. Or an IRC RPG. Trouble is, those elitist places usually have less than 100 players, and usually only 30, 40 online, so you'll end up always meeting the same guys.

Come to think of it, did someone ever find a decent IRC RP channel, with good DMs? For Vampire?

Data4

Arcane
It's slow, but those who like it love it. It gives you time to think about what you want to do, say, etc. Sort of the same reason why a forum is better for debate than a chatroom. Alleria has something like 23,000 active players, so it's not as slow as you'd think.

But anyway, that's not what this thread's about. Just figured interest in good forum RP may have been piqued by the shitty ESF example.

-D4

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I wouldn't call what you found on the ESF an "example", for the same reason you don't call a bum a "fine specimen of humanity".

mirrorshades

Liturgist
Re: Final Fantasy Emo

Elhoim said:
And here it is some of his "writing": :roll:

Mike is my best friend, he has a medium length blonde hair. He's a samurinja, ninja/samurai

I wish I would have known about samurinjas during career day. I would have studied that in college instead.

Although I bet he just misspelled ninjurai.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=593173

What do they want in the next Elder Scrolls game?

IDEA4: MOre fedex quests. Yup i agree with that to. In morrowind you came across peoples walking down a road. mostly they needed help or something got stolen from them becoe of a mage etc. such fedex quests are missing in olbivion and I would like to get them back in the new tes game.

Yeah, because mages are historically known for robbing travelers along the road. And if ES gets any more Fed-Ex quests, they're going to end up with them as a sponsor.

Ok fast traveling is helpfull if you get stuck in between some rocks and cant get out

With that kind of logic, perhaps the quest compass should remain just in case the user can't read. Oh well, at least they want to do away with the Pop-Ups.

MountainWest

Scholar
Re: Final Fantasy Emo

Elhoim said:
And here it is some of his "writing": :roll:

Fuck you all for not mentioning this guy in my "recommend Sci-fi"-thread. No, instead you pile up crap like Orson Scott Card and Arthur C. Whatever. Trying to keep this young mans pure genius to yourselves. Does that make you feel special? Does it?! For shame!

Edit: Spelling, and I just wanted to say that I want to be a barf when I grow up. Barbarian/ Dwarf

KreideBein

Scholar
Elhoim said:
Although I bet he just misspelled ninjurai.

Nope. Is his made up word for a profession.

If you want to have a real laugh, check this forum. There is even a RP one!

http://krystallight.proboards67.com/ind ... ythinghere

Oh dear:

Before I begin I want to say I do not want arguments in this thread like all the others so that I will have to close it down.

How has the word kid grown to be used to much today, that we're referring to our children as kids. You may or may not know, but the word kid means baby goat, so why are we calling our children baby goats, it doesn't make since!? I am offended when someone calls me a kid because I am in no relation to a goat. The word bitch means female dog , but it is mainly known to be an insult, sometimes women use it casually to greet each other, but the point remains that they treat Bitch as a curse word and kid not when thet both are referring people as animals. In my opinion they should unban bitch and ban kid. Mybe it's the way the words sound to make them banned rather than the meaning, but I don't judge a word by how it sounds, but by the meaning., and my case stands if bitch is considered profanity, then kid should be too!

Maybe one day there'll be a Nova special about how such people manage to survive with such stupidity.

HardCode

Erudite
uncyclopedia said:
The game is a MESOLARPS, a massive empty singleplayer offline LARP simulator. The basic premise of the game is that the players are supplied with a huge amount of nothing, which they are supposed to pretend is actually something, thus creating the ultimate Role Playing experience.

That pwns. That whole fucking page is aces.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
BIOWARE ROMANCE:

- They walked in the cabin and Sij'Rath locked the door and sat down on the bed. "So waht do you want to tell me"

- she sat down and said "Well you might want to arrest me and send me away for this. But it was me who stole the artifact. Like you said. I still have it however. Second. II love you. And third...i.."

- "I like you too much to send you away to the prision so i will not arrest you at all" he said looking in love at Karina "And second i love you to". "What is the third?" he asked

- "I..uhh. Am carrying your cub..' she said.

- "Realy are you serious?" he asked in happyness

- "uhh yes. If..i was telling you i wouldnt be lieing" She said. [huh?!]

- "Well i will not arrest you or report you, and you may keep the artifact" he said

- "No point. Nowehere will take it. So im giving it back to you. And... what will happen with us?"

- "Well its your choice if you want to keep the cub" he said. "i dont know what happens now with us"

- "Im keeping him. I dont want to sacrifice life like that. And i want to keep you.." she said hugging close to him.

- "Me too" hugging her back "And i want to keep you too"

Awww.

JrK said:
So since when does abortion exist in a pre-medicinal society?

I'm sure Bethesda could cook up a mini-game, like the lockpicking one, where you insert a few metal tools into the womb, press up a few times, and despite having a low skill level, the job is accomplished.

stargelman

Scholar
I have a strange feeling that the orcs in cyrodiil are sissys!
They are rich, weak, wear fancy clothes and live in fancy manors! if this were in morrowind they would be wearing heavy amour and kill you the second they saw you!

The orcs in cyrodiil also speak uber english! There are som words in there even I don't understand!
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=584090

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Chinese Jetpilot said:
JrK said:

I'm sure Bethesda could cook up a mini-game, like the lockpicking one, where you insert a few metal tools into the womb, press up a few times, and despite having a low skill level, the job is accomplished.

What happens when it fails? Do we get to see the consequences in the hideously maimed newborn?

stargelman

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Chinese Jetpilot said:
JrK said:

What happens when it fails? Do we get to see the consequences in the hideously maimed newborn?
I don't think there's any marketing personel in Oblivion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom