Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... 350$ ...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shit has to be gold-plated.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
wat

how is the sovereign arterius's ship? it isn't even the biggest ship in the game iirc

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... 350$ ...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shit has to be gold-plated.
What's nice is that they only mention the $350 price tag in small print, while the $100 deposit is there in huge bold font. I foresee some butthurt.
No, seriously. High quality anime figures imported straight from Japan don't cost that much.

circ

Arcane
I also like how there's no mention about dimensions or other details, other than that the real one is 18 feet tall.

Or is that 18 inches?? Ok, that's pretty fucking huge for a model.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
I also like how there's no mention about dimensions or other details, other than that the real one is 18 feet tall.

Or is that 18 inches?? Ok, that's pretty fucking huge for a model.
I think you mean inch. Half a meter all together.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Gahahaha!

uesugi-kenshin-04.jpg

^Although that 1/4 makes even the Reaper cry for mercy when it comes to the price.

Brinko

Arcane
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/...lle-exec-accusing-him-of-stealing-game-ideas/
Zynga, the company that has long been accused of stealing other companies' game concepts and adding the word "Ville" to them, is now accusing a former employee of stealing ideas from them. On October 12, social gaming company Zynga filed a complaint in a San Francisco court against Alan Patmore, the company's former general manager for the CityVille game, alleging that he stole trade secrets from the company before going to work for competitor Kixeye.
In the filing, Zynga alleges Patmore copied over 760 corporate files into his DropBox account (in a folder which he allegedly named "Zynga"). The information taken, Zynga claims, included "know-how of core game mechanics and monetization techniques."
Suing former employees isn't new territory for Zynga. In 2009, the company went after four former employees who moved to Disney's Playdom for theft of trade secrets, eventually settling with Disney. But in this case, Zynga is focusing on Patmore and not his new employer. In a statement to AllThingsD, a Kixeye spokesperson said that the company is not involved in the suit. "Unfortunately, this appears to be Zynga's new employee retention strategy: Suing former employees to scare current employees into staying."
Kixeye hasn't been shy about berating Zynga's treatment of its employees in the past. In July, the company posted this YouTube video satirizing the work environment at Zynga and other major game developers as part of its own recruiting efforts:

Meanwhile, Zynga still faces legal challenges of its own, including suits filed by Electronic Arts and Maxis over wholesale copying of EA's The Sims Social for Zynga's The Ville, accusing Zynga of stealing "private information" about the game. And the company also faces class-action lawsuits over insider trading.

Never change Zynga

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I gotta say, that video was fun and well-made. Too bad it seems wasted given that they only focus on Facebook games, but propaganda is an art too.

Brinko

Arcane
http://farcrygame.tumblr.com/post/33711777542/get-ready-to-face-your-insanity-in-minecraft-on

Get ready to face your insanity in Minecraft!
On October 26th we’re releasing a Minecraft inspired Far Cry 3 universe free for download on PC. The pack allows you to explore and survive the Minecraft experience through the warped lens of Far Cry 3, with modifications to all aspects of the original game, including environments, weapons and tools. Discover key Far Cry 3 locations and characters, including Vaas, Jason and Citra, all completely redesigned in Minecraft style. The map also features over 50 Easter Eggs, hidden throughout the Islands.
yNUjx.jpg
wut

Kitako

Arcane
http://farcrygame.tumblr.com/post/33711777542/get-ready-to-face-your-insanity-in-minecraft-on

Get ready to face your insanity in Minecraft!
On October 26th we’re releasing a Minecraft inspired Far Cry 3 universe free for download on PC. The pack allows you to explore and survive the Minecraft experience through the warped lens of Far Cry 3, with modifications to all aspects of the original game, including environments, weapons and tools. Discover key Far Cry 3 locations and characters, including Vaas, Jason and Citra, all completely redesigned in Minecraft style. The map also features over 50 Easter Eggs, hidden throughout the Islands.
yNUjx.jpg
wut
I think this is the first time I see easter eggs advertised as a feature.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Okay, let me get this straight, is this a map for Minecraft, or a Minecraft map for one of the FC games? I'm confused.

Brinko

Arcane
Okay, let me get this straight, is this a map for Minecraft, or a Minecraft map for one of the FC games? I'm confused.
From what I've been able to figure out it's just a minecraft map, but i wouldn't put it past them to have some downloadable minecraft machete skin for the main game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom