Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
The look worked for Ron Jeremy.

*googles*

RonJeremyasSuperMario.jpg

:rpgcodex:

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
I suck at text adventures. Can't get anywhere from the goop room after fiddling with the machine and taping the wires. :(

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
There's a cup in the wires; take it.
You can use the spigot to fill the cup with goop.
Did you read the manual? You left it in a drawer.

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
Damn, I thought the can was unopened. Then tried opening it and I understand wrongly, and thought it didnt't have that thing you could pull and it would open.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
The BSN is a never ending source of entertainment...

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dra...sion/Mass-Effect-had-Jacob-so-14617823-1.html

The game already has darkspawn orcs black people. Should black people be added into the game, would there be waddymellon and fried chicken in the form of free dlc to boost sales? :troll:

Ok, all joking aside, would the inclusion of in game races based off real life races improve the dragon age universe(or any generic middle earth/medieval inspired game universe for that matter)?
some possible insight on bioware Gayder and race:
ziloe wrote...

Lennard Testarossa wrote...

Orian Tabris wrote...
I'd just like to point out, that Isabela is black.​

Nonsense. She's rather dark skinned, but her facial features are not black at all.​

Now this I can agree with. That's why I always thought maybe spanish, or something else. I,e tanned.

I'd agree with both your posts, but Gaider already stated she's black.
As is Duncan.
Apparently.

Edit: Then again, I also always thought Antiva was the equivalent for Spain... But a lot of people say it's Italy.
blushing.png

Brinko

Arcane
http://www.overclock.net/t/1319323/...internet-connection-or-their-servers-are-down
This really took me by surprise. Just bought a new Naga 2012 mouse, installed the software and get greeted by a login screen right after. No option to bypass it to use the software to configure the mouse, set the options, sensitivity, shortcuts, macros etc.

So I go ahead and create an account and try to login. Nothing. Try several more times, and nothing. Try to make new accounts with different emails addresses and it still wont work. Finally call Razer who tells me the activation server is down, and I wont be able to use the mouse until it goes back up and will only be able to use it as a standard mouse til then. I ask about a workaround to use the mouse offline and they say there is none. Supposedly once its activated on the computer offline mode will work, but it needs to upload my profile first and since their server is down its not going to happen. I ask for a supervisor to confirm this is the case and ask again for a workaround to use it offline. He said sorry theres nothing they can do, tells me the call center is closing and hangs up on me.

Im pretty shocked Razer thought it was a good idea to do this to customers. Nowhere on the box does it say anything about needing an internet connection to "activate" a mouse. If the servers go down in the future, anyone who buys this mouse is out of luck.

Honestly the last time I buy a Razer product. Absolutely ridiculous.
I would be shocked that there is something as retarded as "activating" a mouse, but it's Razer so the tards buying that shit can suffer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom