Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

i heard u guys like demon souls

tumblr_ma5x2q54sc1qfc8ayo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz6x6w8xKJ1qk27dho1_1280.jpg

abd2330gty0.jpg

tumblr_lz60dr9IIl1qad16go5_r1_400.png
tumblr_lz60dr9IIl1qad16go2_r1_400.png

tumblr_lz3eojbeiL1qdsmj6.jpg

tumblr_lz4xjnNO5n1qbn3hqo1_1280.png

This really took me by surprise. Just bought a new Naga 2012 mouse, installed the software and get greeted by a login screen right after. No option to bypass it to use the software to configure the mouse, set the options, sensitivity, shortcuts, macros etc.

So I go ahead and create an account and try to login. Nothing. Try several more times, and nothing. Try to make new accounts with different emails addresses and it still wont work. Finally call Razer who tells me the activation server is down, and I wont be able to use the mouse until it goes back up and will only be able to use it as a standard mouse til then. I ask about a workaround to use the mouse offline and they say there is none. Supposedly once its activated on the computer offline mode will work, but it needs to upload my profile first and since their server is down its not going to happen. I ask for a supervisor to confirm this is the case and ask again for a workaround to use it offline. He said sorry theres nothing they can do, tells me the call center is closing and hangs up on me.

Im pretty shocked Razer thought it was a good idea to do this to customers. Nowhere on the box does it say anything about needing an internet connection to "activate" a mouse. If the servers go down in the future, anyone who buys this mouse is out of luck.

Honestly the last time I buy a Razer product. Absolutely ridiculous.
:what:
Wait, what.
:retarded:
What!
What...

Wait what? Is this shit for real? If so, well there is only one reasonable manner in which to react.

7tGAx.jpg

Brinko

Arcane
Is this a veiled attempt to admit that you made a Psy mod for New Vegas Vaarna? I won't judge you, promise.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
CLOSING THE DIGITAL HOLE FUCKERS; YOU'RE GONNA GET RAPED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm playing along on the xbox version and I get a mission called Operation Crystal Night (UFO Crash Site) - Germany 9:06am????? Are you kidding me?

http://forums.2kgames.com/showthrea...ight-quot-!-in-GERMANY-!-!-Are-you-kidding-me

Look fun.

Anyway, what is it about Sonic that makes the freaks cum their pants? I used to like Sonic on my Sega way back when, but what is it about a video game character like that that makes people so obsessed about it that they end up falling in love with it?

He is kickass. Did you seen what he did with that police car, and these two policemen who tried to catch him into the net. And he can stand Amy.

Deleted member 7219

That makes me so angry I'm going to have to leave the computer for an hour or so. Otherwise I might punch my monitor.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Really? After years on Internet such things only amuse me. It's not like it's a MPreg furry inflation vore mod, or something.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I don't read reddit so I don't get it. I guess they have the same reputation as us then? Basically a few GDtards/Shitposters make a few posts == the entire codex?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom