Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
What kind of game allows a guild called Koon Slayers and the guild tag [KKK] to play unchecked?
You know, if I was japanese I would go on a crusade suing & protesting agains every game/cartoon/comic/movie/joke that uses a Atomic Bomb, saying how it offends me, how it was one of the worse slaughters in history and yet everyone is cool about making jokes on it...

Now, if you make a joke on KKK & jews... "NO, JUST NO, YOU DON'T JOKE ON THAT BRO! YOU CROSS THE LINE, PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT! Now let me get back to killing muslins in Battlefield/Call of Duty. Lol, I headshoted that Iraqui family, where's my victory Mtn Dew?"

:patriot:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Shd've went Stalin Man of Steel while in EU server. :(

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
2gsl4y9.png

I'm surprised to see him even talking about it.

People always say such nice things about us.

thesoup

Arcane
2gsl4y9.png

-most brofisted: Jew from Israel
-second most brofisted, also a mod: a woman
-gay moderator, also ranks high in brofists (and not the only gay forumite around)
-there used to be a black moderator here
-codex trannies love codex and codex loves codex trannies

Sure is stormfront in here.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
2gsl4y9.png

-most brofisted: Jew from Israel
-second most brofisted, also a mod: a woman
-gay moderator, also ranks high in brofists (and not the only gay forumite around)
-there used to be a black moderator here
-codex trannies love codex and codex loves codex trannies

Sure is stormfront in here.

to be honest... i'd like all elves to be exterminated

DraQ

Arcane
:what:
BSN. BSN everywhere.

Soon it will start leaking into reality itself. It's like that thing Delacroix was talking about:
Marie Delacroix said:
You must understand the stakes here... if SHODAN BSN is left to continue, her their reality will completely assimilate ours. Space will become cyberspace BSN forums and SHODAN landwhales's whims will become reality.
OHGODWHY.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
SHhUt.gif

(not very good, but we need a spinning version of the Codex wtfamireading emote)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom