Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...lass-to-use-for-a-beginner-in-dark-souls?rq=1

Pvp I have had good results with the class, the most annoying foe are Thief types connecting from Poland as they tend to back stab you from 20 feet away while facing the wrong direction. When this happens I tend to just use 2h sweeping attacks and hope you can damage them enough to kill or panic them.

:lol:

bonus:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
That "Do You Even Lift?" guy looks creepy. How did he tan everything so badly but forgot his head?
Ask Caius Cosades.
images

Multi-headed Cow

Video Games
Oh my fucking god. I already brofisted you as I was watching it, but then I clicked the link and saw it was an official video. I thought it was just a bunch of dumb shit someone pieced together to poke fun at it but no, that's an official Mountain Dew video made to show themselves in a good (?) light.

I'm mesmerized.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I had to google to believe, this Skrilex guy is really doing live shows (a.k.a. pressing "play" on a stage) where he shows up Call of Duty gameplay!

This is the kind of thing I cound't come up with even as a joke...

Kitako

Arcane
I had to google to believe, this Skrilex guy is really doing live shows (a.k.a. pressing "play" on a stage) where he shows up Call of Duty gameplay!

This is the kind of thing I cound't come up with even as a joke...

:what:

Who is this guy and how the fuck do we kill it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

I'm still struggling with the notion that people consider dubstep to be music rather than the sound of a dial-up modem played backwards over a generic bassline.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I just lost a large chunk of my sanity, a small fragment of what innocence I have left and several hours of my life that could have used reading something cheerful. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS LIE! And the fact that I like to read the manga before watching the anime in full.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom