Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
tell me about how racist paper/organ transplantation is a serious problem

I don't know about organ transplants (seems too retarded for a human being to even consider that), but racist paper is just about at Roguey's level of idiocy. So yeah, I'd like to hear the answer to that. Oh wait, Roguey never actually has any personal answers or opinions, just links to blogs. Parroting others, the only thing internet paladins are capable of.

circ

Arcane
Buzzwords aplenty, arguments nowhere to be found.
I can assure you that there are non-white, non-middle class women using tumblr and getting involved in internet social justice shit. I'm not obligated to find them for you, particularly since I already linked to one days ago.
And are these non-white non-middle-class women getting involved in retarded things like - racist paper? Or do they have an actual point?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
doGJI.jpg

YOU SEE THIS? THIS MEANS NOT WELCOME!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
We should make chess pieces blue and purple because black and white is racist. Or make one side white but make it so that it starts second and always loses the game by default.

DraQ

Arcane

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
tell me about how racist paper/organ transplantation is a serious problem

I don't know about organ transplants (seems too retarded for a human being to even consider that), but racist paper is just about at Roguey's level of idiocy. So yeah, I'd like to hear the answer to that. Oh wait, Roguey never actually has any personal answers or opinions, just links to blogs. Parroting others, the only thing internet paladins are capable of.
I'm not familiar with this subject, nor do I care about it, so I'm not going to comment.
And are these non-white non-middle-class women getting involved in retarded things like - racist paper? Or do they have an actual point?
I'm not my sisters' keeper.
Roguey can you please translate some of those for me? Singlet? Gainer? Aromantic? Genderfluid FAAB? OS Anti-racist?
You can google all those yourself.

FAAB Genderfluid

The fuck? Let's search for it...

I am genderfluid.
I present as male most of the time, because that’s what I’m most comfortable being seen as in public, and I have a typically “female” (breasts, naturally occurring estrogen, uterus, etc) body. I’m perfectly comfortable with my body, and I like it, and I experience virtually no dysphoria. I like fucking around with gender, I love putting on a strap on or packer and putting on lacy underwear and a push-up bra. And I’m okay being that way, I’m okay being, well, genderfluid. I like it.
But sometimes I wish I were cis. But not cis male, because I think if I had a typically “male” body, I… wouldn’t be cis male. I’d probably present as female.
I wish I were cis female. But I worry when I think about it, because I’m afraid of being seen as a “faker” or as a “special snowflake” or something like that, or that people will think that I’m “really cis female.” Cause I’m not. I just wish I was sometimes.
It doesn’t help that I’m really active in the feminist community and I wish I could take part in the body-loving part of it without it discrediting me as a trans* individual. If I go shirtless and show my breasts or if I get too involved in the reproductive rights stuff, I blend right in. I get assumed to be a woman. Which makes me uncomfortable in and of itself.
(I guess maybe I just wish gender wasn’t a big deal at all?)

so i am FAAB genderfluid and i’m skinny and have short hair and am read as a boy only slightly less often then as a girl. and when i feel more masculine, i actually feel more at home in my body, because i’m androgynous and sort of…boy-like? yeah. but when i feel feminine, such as right now, i get awful dysphoria. my body doesn’t feel like home. i don’t know how to move or exist in it and ugh it’s so disturbing and weird. and i find that i’m jealous of certain gorgeous fat femme girls i know. i don’t want this skinny boy-body that i love so much 70% of the time. i want the curls and the curves. i want to be pretty.
hopefully this’ll subside in a few days and i’ll be back to feeling at home in my own skin. but ugh i’ve been losing weight because of stress and it’s freaking me out and why does this have to be so complicated
i can’t tell if this is decently written or not i’m exhausted and i’ve never tried to write about my gender stuff before i’m just gonna go to sleep now

I hate being the only CAFAB genderqueer-genderfluid person I know who is attracted only to men, and I'm worried I'll never meet a man open-minded enough to date me. Most of the FTMs I've met are only interested in dating women or each other, and I really doubt that any heterosexual cis man would want to date someone who's sometimes a guy . I feel like I'll need to be closeted about my gender identity forever or I'll die alone.

Sometimes I actually hate being genderfluid.
I normally lean more towards transmasculine and have been like this for a long time without having a name for it.
But I face this battle everyday where I want to work out and make my figure more masculine and generally “pass” more.
Then there’s this part of me that loves and buys vintage woman’s clothing and I have the perfect hourglass figure for it.
And I don’t know what I want more; to pass and appear as masculine as possible, or to not do anything currently so I can still be a vintage femme fatale and keep my figure. The looks in clothing I wear are so different that I get dysphoric not knowing what I want to look like.

Interesting things I've noted recently about my gender
I’m neutral on the pronouns she/her, probably because I was raised with them. They don’t feel like they completely fit but they’re not hurtful either, so that’s what I generally use.
Whenever I’m talking about myself in the third person, though, I find myself pausing to call myself ‘she.’ It feels inaccurate to refer to myself that way, although I let others refer to me as such. In those situations, I just end up sounding like a fragment because I leave pronouns out altogether.
If English were structured so that pronouns were not important and sentences could be constructed without them without sounding like they were missing something or completely repetitive, I would actually prefer no pronouns at all.
Not she, or he, or ze, or even they. They’s about the same place as she with neutral feelings, although it also feels a bit to clinical for myself.
Maybe my lack of pronoun preference is just because I haven’t explored it enough, but there’s that.
Another interesting thing to note: I really really like being called Sir. Hate Ma’am or Miss, but Sir is definitely the title I want to be called.

Is it selfish to prefer male pronouns even though I do not always present as male?
Most days I don’t bother to bind or pack or anything. My binder is too stretched out and I don’t have a good packer, yet I would prefer male pronouns, even when I am presenting female.
Is that selfish to ask of my friends?

Today I was told that I wouldn't be offered a certain position in a committee. It was a women's only position. The reason given was because the chair acknowledged that I might not always be identifying as female during the meetings. I've never been happier to be turned down!

images

:hmmm:

edit:

tumblr_lv9xjndmMU1qb3ngio1_1280.jpg

:lol:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
FAAB Genderfluid

The fuck? Let's search for it...

I am genderfluid.
I present as male most of the time, because that’s what I’m most comfortable being seen as in public, and I have a typically “female” (breasts, naturally occurring estrogen, uterus, etc) body. I’m perfectly comfortable with my body, and I like it, and I experience virtually no dysphoria. I like fucking around with gender, I love putting on a strap on or packer and putting on lacy underwear and a push-up bra. And I’m okay being that way, I’m okay being, well, genderfluid. I like it.
But sometimes I wish I were cis. But not cis male, because I think if I had a typically “male” body, I… wouldn’t be cis male. I’d probably present as female.
I wish I were cis female. But I worry when I think about it, because I’m afraid of being seen as a “faker” or as a “special snowflake” or something like that, or that people will think that I’m “really cis female.” Cause I’m not. I just wish I was sometimes.
It doesn’t help that I’m really active in the feminist community and I wish I could take part in the body-loving part of it without it discrediting me as a trans* individual. If I go shirtless and show my breasts or if I get too involved in the reproductive rights stuff, I blend right in. I get assumed to be a woman. Which makes me uncomfortable in and of itself.
(I guess maybe I just wish gender wasn’t a big deal at all?)

so i am FAAB genderfluid and i’m skinny and have short hair and am read as a boy only slightly less often then as a girl. and when i feel more masculine, i actually feel more at home in my body, because i’m androgynous and sort of…boy-like? yeah. but when i feel feminine, such as right now, i get awful dysphoria. my body doesn’t feel like home. i don’t know how to move or exist in it and ugh it’s so disturbing and weird. and i find that i’m jealous of certain gorgeous fat femme girls i know. i don’t want this skinny boy-body that i love so much 70% of the time. i want the curls and the curves. i want to be pretty.
hopefully this’ll subside in a few days and i’ll be back to feeling at home in my own skin. but ugh i’ve been losing weight because of stress and it’s freaking me out and why does this have to be so complicated
i can’t tell if this is decently written or not i’m exhausted and i’ve never tried to write about my gender stuff before i’m just gonna go to sleep now

I hate being the only CAFAB genderqueer-genderfluid person I know who is attracted only to men, and I'm worried I'll never meet a man open-minded enough to date me. Most of the FTMs I've met are only interested in dating women or each other, and I really doubt that any heterosexual cis man would want to date someone who's sometimes a guy . I feel like I'll need to be closeted about my gender identity forever or I'll die alone.

Sometimes I actually hate being genderfluid.
I normally lean more towards transmasculine and have been like this for a long time without having a name for it.
But I face this battle everyday where I want to work out and make my figure more masculine and generally “pass” more.
Then there’s this part of me that loves and buys vintage woman’s clothing and I have the perfect hourglass figure for it.
And I don’t know what I want more; to pass and appear as masculine as possible, or to not do anything currently so I can still be a vintage femme fatale and keep my figure. The looks in clothing I wear are so different that I get dysphoric not knowing what I want to look like.

Interesting things I've noted recently about my gender
I’m neutral on the pronouns she/her, probably because I was raised with them. They don’t feel like they completely fit but they’re not hurtful either, so that’s what I generally use.
Whenever I’m talking about myself in the third person, though, I find myself pausing to call myself ‘she.’ It feels inaccurate to refer to myself that way, although I let others refer to me as such. In those situations, I just end up sounding like a fragment because I leave pronouns out altogether.
If English were structured so that pronouns were not important and sentences could be constructed without them without sounding like they were missing something or completely repetitive, I would actually prefer no pronouns at all.
Not she, or he, or ze, or even they. They’s about the same place as she with neutral feelings, although it also feels a bit to clinical for myself.
Maybe my lack of pronoun preference is just because I haven’t explored it enough, but there’s that.
Another interesting thing to note: I really really like being called Sir. Hate Ma’am or Miss, but Sir is definitely the title I want to be called.

Is it selfish to prefer male pronouns even though I do not always present as male?
Most days I don’t bother to bind or pack or anything. My binder is too stretched out and I don’t have a good packer, yet I would prefer male pronouns, even when I am presenting female.
Is that selfish to ask of my friends?

Today I was told that I wouldn't be offered a certain position in a committee. It was a women's only position. The reason given was because the chair acknowledged that I might not always be identifying as female during the meetings. I've never been happier to be turned down!

images

:hmmm:

edit:

tumblr_lv9xjndmMU1qb3ngio1_1280.jpg

:lol:
Crom, the more definitions you find, the more kooky terms they come up with. What kind of political correctness oblique-roundabout-inoffensive labelling is this.

Bah, labellers, categorizing everything.

circ

Arcane
Ok I have a problem with genderfluid, because it's a bullshit word. Someone with a few functional braincells would maybe call it fluidic gender - at the extreme, maybe gender-fluid. This is like someone with aspergers making up... Oh.

circ

Arcane
Also, with no google for aid, I'm going to try and decipher that.

Cisgendered female sounds like an oxymoron.
Transabled = disabled + transsexual?
Pansexual = bisexual? You think making shit up makes it sound better?
Tortoisekin = no idea. Tortoise cosplay? You feel... trapped in a shell? Something?
Singlet = retarded single. Because they're retarded. I really have no idea. Piglet + single? Fatfuck single?
Gainer = fatfuck.
Vegan = hipster.
Feminist = hipster.
Fat activist = fatfuck uncomfortable being a fatfuck.
Transfat = I know what it is but I don't think this person does. Fatfuck transsexual?
Demiplatonic = no idea. I wiki'd that quickly, nothing. Why not just call it semiplatonic whatever it is. In what context are you platonic?
Aromantic = I'm guessing un-romantic. Making this shit up is fun huh, I'll just put an A in front of shit I'm against and I made a new word. ARPG.
Asensual = Un-sensual? Doesn't like romance or sensualism? I'm guessing.
Genderfluid I did not see coming.
FAAB = dunno.
Likes to be called a retard.
PoC = some acronym for something, multi-racial ethnicity something?
Pansexual again = will fuck anything but can't get any currently.
ED recovery = ? Encyclopedia Dramatica recovery? Hooked on a really stupid site?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom