Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda rimjob video (NSFW)

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, I'd be more impressed by a game studio that has a large bar with all kinds of alcohols instead of a stupid fitness studio, and the game designers' offices should be furnished with antique furniture and stuff like original medieval armors and weapons.

Also real game designers aren't supposed to like any sport except chess.

ironyuri

The Compaq presario he shows at 1:29 goes BSoD on him.

What I found strange was that he shows the machine and makes it sound like it's a total joke that they still go back and play the Arena game. As if games have a shelf life after which they become unplayable and then should be ignored.

This is the attitude in the industry I hate.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
What you expecting from consumer society? This drones can't believe what electronic clock on my table is 28 years old.

Joghurt

Augur
Fuck you all who say that you don't want a gym in the basement of your job. That would be awesome!

That doesn't make Shytrim a better game though...

tennishero

Novice
Toddler really does come across as the "rich kid who wants to show off his lego collection because he has the most"

seriously if they hype the shit out of skyrim and we get more "radiant AI" bullshit im going to rage for weeks, and.........bitch and moan

yeah, thatl show bethesda who's boss

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Joghurt said:
Fuck you all who say that you don't want a gym in the basement of your job. That would be awesome!

Yeah but would it be better than a bar filled with a large assortment of liqors? WOULD IT??

Joghurt

Augur
JarlFrank said:
Joghurt said:

Yeah but would it be better than a bar filled with a large assortment of liqors? WOULD IT??

Yeah but would it be better than a basement filled with a large assortment of chained up whores? WOULD IT??

racofer

Thread Incliner
Spellcaster said:
racofer, explain me your nickname. Is it something like an acronym of Rafael Correa Fernandes or something like that?

Yeah, I'm interested in stalking you.
Unit 9311's user name has no relation to real names or anything similar. It's in fact ordered as rac - of - er and has no relation with any names or anything similar.

On a side note I would like to inform I will no longer post any sort of comments on JewTewb because as of today all users are forced to link their JewTewb accounts with a Jewmail account, which I will never do.

RatFink

Educated
documentation is not important???

+reeeaaaally edgy, where he says he is definitely not going to watch the new indiana jones again

:hmmm:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Joghurt said:
JarlFrank said:
Joghurt said:

Yeah but would it be better than a basement filled with a large assortment of chained up whores? WOULD IT??

Well, that would indeed be awesome, but I doubt it would have a good effect on the game's development.

"Hey, did you finish those dialogues?"
"Er no I spent too much time in our in-house brothel."
"Oh. Nevermind, we can just slap something together in 5 minutes, right?"

Wait, that actually sounds like Bethesda's design philosophy.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
Spellcaster said:
racofer, explain me your nickname. Is it something like an acronym of Rafael Correa Fernandes or something like that?

Yeah, I'm interested in stalking you.
Unit 9311's user name has no relation to real names or anything similar. It's in fact ordered as rac - of - er and has no relation with any names or anything similar.

On a side note I would like to inform I will no longer post any sort of comments on JewTewb because as of today all users are forced to link their JewTewb accounts with a Jewmail account, which I will never do.

Or, as I did, create an alt account on jewtewb just to troll/bash/flame. :)

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Loling hard @ all the fat, pasty nerds who are upset by a fitness room.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Well I'm really glad they've got a big studio with lots of cool posters, cool props, cool recording studios, cool lounges and cool fitness rooms. Too bad they don't have any cool game writers...

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oesophagus said:
Well I'm really glad they've got a big studio with lots of cool posters, cool props, cool recording studios, cool lounges and cool fitness rooms. Too bad they don't have any cool game writers...

Or maybe they have them, but in this other studio of theirs...

09-3069-bombed-building-mostar-bosnia-herzegovina.JPG

Having a gym at the work place would be awesome, no need to drive to the gym after work just use the gym at the work place, and I imagine membership would likely either be very cheap or free as job benefit especially considering how much weight companies put on employee health these days. Not surprising considering that it is supposedly cheaper to maintain programs like this than have employees become sick from lack of exercise.

Turjan

Arcane
Spellcaster said:
Toddler Howardurr still looks like an overgrown teenager.
racofereu 9 minutes ago

:salute:
Heh. I guess there was a reason why, during the whole interview, Todd looked as if he already imagined all the commentary on the Codex. :smug:

So, do you like the Skyrim map? Lots of flat terrain, right ;)?

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Merkwürdigliebe said:
Having a gym at the work place would be awesome, no need to drive to the gym after work just use the gym at the work place, and I imagine membership would likely either be very cheap or free as job benefit especially considering how much weight companies put on employee health these days. Not surprising considering that it is supposedly cheaper to maintain programs like this than have employees become sick from lack of exercise.

This unit does not compute input.

How does one become sick from lack of exercise, unless one stuffs his mouth with all sort of shit 24/7?

Because of various situations, it happened to this unit to spend long periods of time (up to 2 years) without the ability of exercising, but this unit never became faulty because of it.

PS - this unit would love to have a gym at work, btw (that is, if this unit worked in an office and didn't already do a physical job).

Jools said:
Dear Todd Howard: GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT, YOU HIPSTER FAGGOT.

subhuman.gif

Looks like a nice place to work in , although a bit soul-less like their recent games. The artists and designers need some room where they can toke up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom