Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I miss the center aligned avatars. It looked way better despite the complaints about the avatars not being meant for it

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I miss the center aligned avatars. It looked way better despite the complaints about the avatars not being meant for it

You know what to do:

CSS:
/* centered usernames/titles */

.message-user .message-userDetails > * {
    text-align: center;
}
/* centered avys */

.message-avatar {
}

/* centered badges */

.message-user > * {
}

Last edited:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
EDIT 2: Apparently it happens because the actual badge has a ton of invisible space for no reason (open the image in a new tab). You could fix the issue by cropping the image manually (I already did it for you
patron3.gif
) and then use the redirector add-on to replace the image —or uBlock if you know the right syntax, I don't— (and you can ignore the last piece of code this way).
Just use a negative margin-right.

agris

Arcane
Patron
The misalignment of the margins around the title is evident for all users, it's just most prominent for her's. Take a look at your own, notice how the emoji and title are snug up against your username with more padding above the 'PATRON' badge? That's why I say try adding 1 px at the top, it will help balance out everyones' titles, not just hers.
See if adjusting this:
CSS:
.message-user .message-userTitle:not(.user-monocled), .message-user .message-name {
    line-height: 14px;
}
from 14px to 15px does what you want.
I'm not using stylus, but whatever change you made - the titles now look balanced in the margins between username and patron/whatever badge.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The squeezing of the username into a vertical line on mobile happens for people with two or more tags.

Examples: Cleve, Gobblecock, The Wall and everyone who has both the Wumao and Vatnik tags.

One possible way to fix it is by adding a break after the tag, so that they do not appear in just one line on mobile.

Fireblade

Erudite
Minor nitpick: at the bottom right of posts, the "Rate" word is 1-2 pixels below the "Quote" and "Reply" words. Only happens to me with Firefox on Linux, doesn't happen with Linux Chrome or Windows Firefox. Maybe font related?

https://i.imgur.com/VI6NhLN.png

Wunderbar

Arcane
The "staff member" tag still doesn't fit. It's centered, while everything else (nicknames, avatars, titles, etc) is left-aligned.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Minor nitpick: at the bottom right of posts, the "Rate" word is 1-2 pixels below the "Quote" and "Reply" words. Only happens to me with Firefox on Linux, doesn't happen with Linux Chrome or Windows Firefox. Maybe font related?

https://i.imgur.com/VI6NhLN.png
See if this helps:

CSS:
.sv-rating-type--inline {
    vertical-align: top; /* was: text-top */
}

Fireblade

Erudite

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The top main menu looks shit on mobile and now page numbers for threads in the thread index view have gone.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
WTF just happened top menu,the troll and the gog/donate links are all FUBARed,not to mention that there are speech bubbles on every forum again

Oh and all the reactions are tiny now

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Stop fucking up the site just for the sake of mobile phone users.
:timetoburn:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Looks a lot worse tbh. Everything is higher contrast and messed up now.

The extra room in the sig might be good though.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Everything looks broken now on "Twiglard's Colour Edit -- Fluid". Unread dot on alerts shows only on hover, top banner looks like this
1656147964688.png

everything seems to be really widely spaced. I'm assuming some big chunk of work is being done.

EDIT: on the good side, all of my fancy badges are back yay!

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
The ratings received page has been redesigned.
The top main menu looks shit on mobile and now page numbers for threads in the thread index view have gone.
Was this the fluid theme? It had a bad 'dirty edit' diverging from the parent theme.

Also I accidentally reverted extra.less on the Fixed (parent theme) rather than Fluid. Some changes have been lost, but most of the stuff has been split into separate files already. Old file retrieved from browser cache. Note to self: make more backups.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom