Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Might have been mentioned, but embedded Youtube videos are freaking huge now for me on Firefox. Takes up the whole screen.
I forgot about the fluid layout. They now have a max width of 1280px 1024px. Is that acceptable?

It is kinda big yet for me, at least on 1920x1080. Like Humanophage mentions above.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Some more bug reports:

Threads of people you ignore cannot be viewed ("thread doesn't exist") and the "show ignore posts" link is gone.

All media embeds are too large and not resizing to the width of the screen on mobile, except in quotes.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yo, some trolls still overflow over the navigation links :

grostrollbis.png

Needless to say, I am very upset about my roll indeed.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Threads of people you ignore cannot be viewed ("thread doesn't exist") and the "show ignore posts" link is gone.
Try this:
[ ] Remove ignored content
If checked, the content from users that you ignore will be completely removed.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/account/ignored
All media embeds are too large and not resizing to the width of the screen on mobile, except in quotes.
Should be fixed.
Thanks. That option should probably be unchecked by default.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Enable copy pasting of images for PMs as well.
And I'll reiterate my desire for the preview button to be repositioned (or keep it active as a floating button, anything is better than the current solution). If you write a long message and want to preview it, you start scrolling from top to bottom and then if you want to make any changes, you have to scroll all the way back up to disable the preview, for no reason.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
How about now?

Utmost care has been taken to avoid affecting the troll girl.

Thanks, I'm with the girl right now and it's perfect.
Will complain if it affects other images next time I misclick and roll my horned beauty away.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
You used to be able to roll for new trolls by clicking on them too but that seems to have broken with the software update

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom