Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Beyond Good & Evil 2

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
good game that came from them
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - December 1, 2015

The Division - 8 March 2016

The game is flawed as shit but Dark Zone PvP was awesome. At least the first months until no-life autists found out about it.

*But I agree. Rainbow Six Siege was better.

Also as a final combo I just want to mention:

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - 29 August 2017

But I did not play it cause I own no console :/

ciox

Liturgist
By the time it's done this will be some kind of modern PUBG clone that regularly reminds you not to vote for Drumpf and has even fuck-all less to do with the game that came out 15 years ago.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, there goes my optimism. They don't have anything special to show.

PrettyDeadman

Some white dudes decided to make a game with black characters.
Ofcourse they coulndn't think of any other background for their black characters other than being thieves and criminals.
Then they turned one of their black characters into a literal monkey.

I think its going to be 21st century video-game equivalent of The Birth of a Nation.
ERfcfNm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Edit: BG2 is a seamless action-adventure RPG with multi-player.

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I hate it being a prequel (it is a prequel, the woman said so), the fuck is up with "evil Jade". Gameplay looks like "Generic Ubisoft Open World Game". It looks terrible somehow, it isn't like BG&E at all. I still want to see what they do with it, but I'm expecting a cavalcade of sewage. The Indian guy on the YouTube E3 stream really came down on it, lol, it seems like he really was a fan of the first game.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It seems to me they either don't know what they want to do with it or are mishandling it terribly and it looks like some grotesque mockery of BG&E.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
More like a sequel. Jade is the evul goy!

Don't be retarded. This is the story of angry Jade who wants to get revenge on her mother which abandoned her when she was little and now it's the captain of the space pirate ship ... but our expectations will be subverted and thanks to Pej, Jade will forgive her mother which had good reasons to abandon her and which will probably die in the end.

That's why Jade will be a good person in BGE1 and that's a good thing.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom