Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

Modron

Arcane
The Codex should preemptively put the Bioware forum behind a one year registration wall just so potential BSN refugees get the point. Besides it's not like it's the first time this site was invaded by the unwashed masses, just look at the kodex kritical konsensus on Morrowind pre and post 2005ish when the ESF troglodytes started mass immigrating here to tell us how awesome Oblivion was going to be.

pippin

The Codex should preemptively put the Bioware forum behind a one year registration wall just so potential BSN refugees get the point. Besides it's not like it's the first time this site was invaded by the unwashed masses, just look at the kodex kritical konsensus on Morrowind pre and post 2005ish when the ESF troglodytes started mass immigrating here to tell us how awesome Oblivion was going to be.

Initially the Codex loved Morrowind, or at least it was excited by it, judging by the yearly reports. However, after one year the Codex thought it was a shit game.
I don't know, this place voted DAO as the best rpg of 2009, so you shouldn't think too much of lists and that kind of crap.

pippin

some people at bsn are talking shit about gaider and priestly.
potentlsy converts for codexia ?

If they were they'd already be here. Perhaps they actually are. But Gaider and that other guy dug their graves for different reasons.

Heh.
BW devs used to post on the Codex, but were told their games were shit, so they ran off and locked themselves inside BSN hugbox.
Then BSN hugbox began telling them they're making shit games, so they ran off and locked themselves inside Twatter/FB/Tumblrina hugbox.
Wonder where they'll run off next, when their fantasy of making games that aren't shit begins to break down again. Poor fellows.

Mustawd

I did note one guy who was shilling the Codex for some reason. But it seems like a lot of the refugees are heading to http://biowaresocialnetwork.boards.net/

It's run by a person with the handle Cassandra Saturn, a mentally unstable tranny and pathological liar. So fun times ahead.

Her Careers/Professions:
Myspace Profile Creator - creates awesome and cool Myspace profile themes for people and her friends.

Video Game Fighter Pilot - flys fighter jets in video games, proven to be fun and excellent pilot.

Artwork Color Enhancer - enhances artworks with bright and crisp colors.

Artist - makes artworks through traditional means.

Ace Combat Artist - makes unique AC related artworks/backgrounds.

3D Avatar Creator - creates unique 3D avatars through 3D tools.

3D World Creator - makes 3D worlds with 3D tools designed for such task.

Supporter of Famous Stars - supports stars for doing what they believe in.

Supporter of Gay Rights - supports gay community for equal rights in today's world.

Supporter of LGBT Rights - supports lgbt community for equal
rights in today's world.

Supporter of Transsexual Rights - supports transsexual community for equal rights in today's world.

Supporter of Animal Rights - supports animal rights to protect animals in today's world.

Supporter of Furry Rights - supports furries rights to be a furry in today's world.

:what:

Coma White

Educated
I did note one guy who was shilling the Codex for some reason. But it seems like a lot of the refugees are heading to http://biowaresocialnetwork.boards.net/

It's run by a person with the handle Cassandra Saturn, a mentally unstable tranny and pathological liar. So fun times ahead.

Q
anonymous_avatar_24.gif

Anonymous asked:

Do you have a thing for spirits?

A
Yes, i do. I have been touched, screwed, fucked with sexually. I even have encounters with sex demons, sex spirits.

Mustawd

A
Yes, i do. I have been touched, screwed, fucked with sexually. I even have encounters with sex demons, sex spirits.

Her Friends & Family (Dream Life)

InuYasha
9070067.jpg

InuYasha is Cassandra's longtime friend. Cassandra and InuYasha met during the first meeting with Kagome when Cassandra arrived in Feudal Era with Kagome.

Cassandra was no stranger to being kidnapped by Demons including Naraku. here were times that Cassandra was often injured while protecting InuYasha.

Ahh...jeez. This person needs some serious help.

pippin

Q
anonymous_avatar_24.gif

Anonymous asked:

Do you have a thing for spirits?

A

latest

Tom Selleck

Arcane
Shattered Window in my bedroom

Here was loud bang few hours ago before my mother came home. i never bothered to check until now. I find out that my window has been completely shattered. Here’s virtually no cause or what caused it. Ugh… Other set of problems in my life.

Jun. 2 2016
#mtf problems #mtf help #mtf girl #mtf transgender #mtf #trans woman #transgender female #transgender woman #real life talk #real life problems #real me #real life #reality

Day 13, no power. Day 13. Still no power in house. And i hadn’t received any donations to help pay for power bill. Weeks without power has impacted our life severely. Certain units are on power support via other power cables to outside to other house vital to us. This life without power sucks lot, it’s not good. In some ways, my mother and i have clashed each other over how to make money quickly and effectively. It is not what i’d wish ill on others like we are going through. Photo is of living room that was re-arranged and re-did the layout by me four days ago. All by myself. As you can see, it’s dark due to no power. May. 6 2016 #power bill problem #power #money help #money problems #mtf problems #mtf help #mtf girl #korra

Day 20 or so

I’m asking for money help shoutout to help me pay for power bill. It’s been 20 days without power in house
1f62d.png

i lost count of days so i don’t know.

To donate money, you can donate via google wallet. Credit cards, debit, checks works fine. Donate to: sexykorrababe@gmail.com
May. 11 2016
#money help #raising money #money problems #trans woman #transgender #i need help #please help

:backawayslowly:

mondblut

Arcane
Shattered Window in my bedroom

Here was loud bang few hours ago before my mother came home. i never bothered to check until now. I find out that my window has been completely shattered. Here’s virtually no cause or what caused it. Ugh… Other set of problems in my life.

Jun. 2 2016
#mtf problems #mtf help #mtf girl #mtf transgender #mtf #trans woman #transgender female #transgender woman #real life talk #real life problems #real me #real life #reality

Day 13, no power. Day 13. Still no power in house. And i hadn’t received any donations to help pay for power bill. Weeks without power has impacted our life severely. Certain units are on power support via other power cables to outside to other house vital to us. This life without power sucks lot, it’s not good. In some ways, my mother and i have clashed each other over how to make money quickly and effectively. It is not what i’d wish ill on others like we are going through. Photo is of living room that was re-arranged and re-did the layout by me four days ago. All by myself. As you can see, it’s dark due to no power. May. 6 2016 #power bill problem #power #money help #money problems #mtf problems #mtf help #mtf girl #korra

Day 20 or so

I’m asking for money help shoutout to help me pay for power bill. It’s been 20 days without power in house
1f62d.png

i lost count of days so i don’t know.

To donate money, you can donate via google wallet. Credit cards, debit, checks works fine. Donate to: sexykorrababe@gmail.com
May. 11 2016
#money help #raising money #money problems #trans woman #transgender #i need help #please help

An hero bioware fanbase deserves. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom