Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
That Cassandra Saturn has finally shut down his own BSN splinter forum (as predicted) http://biowaresocialnetwork.boards.net/thread/92/announcement-ubsn-shutting (it's a hoot to read)

This guy would be a fascinating test subject for mental health research. I can't determine what he could possibly have, besides CFPD(clusterfuck personality disorder).
He's not the only one who fakes an online persona :^)

Space Insect

Arcane
That Cassandra Saturn has finally shut down his own BSN splinter forum (as predicted) http://biowaresocialnetwork.boards.net/thread/92/announcement-ubsn-shutting (it's a hoot to read)

This guy would be a fascinating test subject for mental health research. I can't determine what he could possibly have, besides CFPD(clusterfuck personality disorder).
Not anymore apparently. Some "close friend" took over those forums and deleted Cassandra's statement as far as I can tell.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I hope somebody here still has that saved in their browser cache. Always copy-paste or use archive.today

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I hope somebody here still has that saved in their browser cache. Always copy-paste or use archive.today
DQ6hsVq.jpg

97QgfT9.png

AlaDSxr.jpg

EnN9bDd.png

OMrGHsi.gif

3CEXlm4.png

Z301WZZ.gif

184RbK0.png

7oWpHmo.gif

SHWRJOe.png

:abyssgazer:

Neanderthal

Arcane
So since this blokes sayin hes a bird now, whens he gonna shit out a sprog?

When I played lets pretend as a kid I went wi giant killer robot personally.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Oh God, it gets worse.

CS had their bitchfit and claimed to close their fan forum. Afterwards a user called 'Angel Blade' appeared claiming to be Cassandra's 'friend' who will be taking over admin duties on that forum, never mind the fact that this Angel Blade character shared the same birthday, used the same IP address, wrote in the same style and liked their own posts just like CS. Pure coincidence, goy.

However, CS had a chaturbate profile under that name (https://chaturbate.com/p/angel_blade/ this link contains cancer, do not click on it) proving definitively that it's him. This thing has had a meltdown for attention and then created a fake profile which it pretends is someone different and holds coversations with.

Hyperion

Arcane
Oh God, it gets worse.

CS had their bitchfit and claimed to close their fan forum. Afterwards a user called 'Angel Blade' appeared claiming to be Cassandra's 'friend' who will be taking over admin duties on that forum, never mind the fact that this Angel Blade character shared the same birthday, used the same IP address, wrote in the same style and liked their own posts just like CS. Pure coincidence, goy.

However, CS had a chaturbate profile under that name (https://chaturbate.com/p/angel_blade/ this link contains cancer, do not click on it) proving definitively that it's him. This thing has had a meltdown for attention and then created a fake profile which it pretends is someone different and holds coversations with.

I'm a stupid fucking bastard and clicked that link. Holy shit what did I do. Steam profile,Twitch link, facebook (says it's studying NURSING?! Christ on a stick the standards have fallen hard)
https://chaturbate.com/external_lin...k.com/CassandraSaturn&domain=www.facebook.com
There are others, among X-rated profiles which I'm not brave enough to even attempt. Defines itself as a "deaf gamer girl." Lives in Washington? His / her / its grammar had me thinking outside of America for sure.

6' 3" 290....ain't no man can satisfy mah needs.

Theldaran

Liturgist
Well, know what. I don't consider her to be my Hentai Queen. Heck, I don't even have a Hentai Queen.

She wants to be a boss for a (SJW) gaming company... well she doesn't have to try very hard, just apply to Beamdog. She doesn't even have to fund a new company.

I wonder who her 6 followers are. But I know some people are into traps.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Oh God, it gets worse.

I'm a stupid fucking bastard and clicked that link. Holy shit what did I do. Steam profile,Twitch link, facebook (says it's studying NURSING?! Christ on a stick the standards have fallen hard)
There are others, among X-rated profiles which I'm not brave enough to even attempt. Defines itself as a "deaf gamer girl." Lives in Washington? His / her / its grammar had me thinking outside of America for sure.

6' 3" 290....ain't no man can satisfy mah needs.

290kg? Can a human even get that heavy?
Perhaps an elephant would be satisfactory.

Last edited:

Space Insect

Arcane
Update:

after long time debating and arguing within myself, i finally come to the conclusion. at first, when this idea was originally suggested by SofaJocky (no longer part of forums) i.. was against it at first. i didn't liked it. i was scared and afraid that someone could screw up uBSN the way i had made, built it. so.. i was very, very too close-minded at that idea.

after my recent meltdown, which was associated with trolls from TSG/VSN/cBSN and real life stresses.. i realize that one member's actions are not part of community forum conspiracy and does not condemn a forum for that. i was wrong. i was just too pissed and angry. so i became close-minded, had a tunnel vision.

i decide to defer to my faith and not to be close-minded. i decided to let someone have reins of admin to run the uBSN on a good faith in community as whole. i'm not going to break from that. i just think Cyonan has good intentions and willpower to run the uBSN, as well Vroom, Jackie too. also, if they want.. they can select other persons to run uBSN. even as forum moderator, global moderator. etc etc. i'm willing to give this new admins idea a try. i just really don't like drama or trolling from others, they have gave me very hard time over time. because of that i'm kinda too easy for them to piss off, i guess. but that's just me. i'm very nice person, i just don't have thick skin. nobody can blame me for that but myself. so i'm gonna just let them take over. i won't complain or fight back. it wouldn't be fair if i freak out over that.

uBSN was all about clean slate and new home for bioware community. Lazytownzy ruined it for me, it pretty much led to all this, drama, meltdown of mine. he did get under my skin. as for DefenderofKebab, he's permanently banned from the forums for his transgender hate comment that was directed at me couple of days ago. i truly did screw up this forum's chance and i'm willing to pay for it to be amended in return.

so i'm asking others to give this forum a chance. only this time, others than me will be in charge. you might not approve of me doing this, but it's better this way. i'm taking very big risk in doing this. ~ Cassandra Saturn

She deletes the thread where her "friend" showed up and posts this.

DemonKing

Arcane
Plenty of criticism remains untouched, sounds like your tone wasn't as "non-abusive" as you think it was. :M

Well this was some years back and it was more that threads were simply being deleted without explanation. I never got a ban or even a warning - just fed up enough to leave voluntarily.

Bioware games aren't designed with me in mind anymore anyway, so no big loss.

Donk

Novice
Next to strictly moderating that place, I'd say this is the next best course of action for Bioware, as that place has long been a major embarrassment and detriment to it's brand name with all those romance creeps and weirdos that act like they're fighting for real life social issues in their games against a surrogate klan(the templars from DA).

This thread has been posted on the BSN in that Concerning our forums thread.

This quoted post is the reason I joined up.
Long have I been sick of that forum's tendency to turn every bloody topic into a debate about "gender" or other social political bs.

My experience with that forum within the past year, be it retarded moderators or whackjob bsn users coupled with the realization that Dragon Age Inquisition is a heap of big fat smelly shit due to these morons with their fixation with "representation" of my (insert subsexuality here) I'm officially on the BioWare hatetrain. What was great, is no more. I'll happily supply the kerosene.

Donk

Novice
As a former BSNer I demand that the authoritah make this "bro fisting" form of post validation more gender neutral.

I'm also finding that this forum is disturbingly lacking in the fight against in game social justice.

;)

pippin

Codexers have been way more tolerant towards Bioware games than Bethesda ones... that should tell you something :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom