Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare show off new found levels of retardness

Angthoron

Arcane
vytB5.jpg

Is that the Codexian EXTREME SHEPARD cameo?

ChristofferC

Magister
I dunno, do people really want to scream commands at their TV? It feels so much like a ten years old cell phone gimmick.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
"Gee it sure is a lot of effort to push X to examine... if only there were a way around that."

Angthoron

Arcane
You don't want people to exercise memory when playing IQ-damaging games, Herve.

racofer

Thread Incliner
The delay between issuing the command and it actually executing is atrocious!

Knowing Bioware, I bet they paced down the whole game for Kinect, and hardcore biowhores will praise the game's slower pace since it now gives them more time to tactical evaluashunz, coordinating startegy, since, afterall, the mass effect gaems have always been tacticlocal rpgs.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I was impressed.

Knowing BioWare's generally not-the-best interfaces, I find there is a lot more discomfort in cycling down dozens of mundane items just to get to the one you need. Voice command: SMG, and the whole process is several seconds shorter.

Bahamut

Arcane
Guess microphones are to cheap for this glorious tourettes simulator, (similar crap was made for skyrim shouts)
still kinect-romance support would be more succesfull, oh the endles joy biotards could have

Here's hoping there's an X-TREME command that you can shout at any point in the conversation, prompting Shepard to collar-grab, headbutt or punch out people at random and for no particular reason. :incline:

Phelot

Arcane
:looks around to make sure no one is watching me play:

"Have sex with that black guy"

Fens

Ford of the Llies
i can already see a bright future where people scream "duck, shoot, duck, shoot, duck, shoot..." at their TV until a PETA commando kicks their doors in, trying to liberate poor mistreated poultry

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom