Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Years of edging; when this geyser finally erupts everyone will be covered in glory. This is it, it's finally coming.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my own mod's name :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/8?tab=files
The icons were hand drawn with an HB pencil at home, by my wife :) I just did the photoshop work on them.
8-1-1427638695.jpg

Theldaran

Liturgist
The beta is coming the following days. I changed my mind and I will probably have a taste of it once I lay my hands on it (also depends on the download speed).

Ofc I still haven't received anything.

Theldaran

Liturgist
The beta is coming the following days. I changed my mind and I will probably have a taste of it once I lay my hands on it (also depends on the download speed).

Did you get a link for beta?

I have one of the lowest tiers, the first one that comes with the digital copy, I think.

Still that's no reason to deny me the beta if it was available, which doesn't seem to be the case.

They sent us the message you see in the previous page here, but nothing more.

purpleblob

Savant

I have one of the lowest tiers, the first one that comes with the digital copy, I think.

Still that's no reason to deny me the beta if it was available, which doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't think you will get beta then - I thoughts its only for those who paid for an early access/beta tier?

Theldaran

Liturgist
Dunno, I only know I'm not mad enough to pay 85 euros for a beta that was originally scheduled for a year ago.

It can still be a magnificent train wreck, and the screenshots look like downgrade already.

vazha

Arcane
Some people on discord claim to have received both the key and the download link (this one later than the key), so maybe we can still hope that the black gayser is real and will cover us in gloreh?

vazha

Arcane

here's the stream. It doesn't look bad. In fact, looks pretty good, a nice mix of IWD & Pillars aesthetics. Yet to see any battles though

Last edited by a moderator:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Shockingly, you only get to play the beta if you backed at a tier that included beta. That's pretty standard for kickstarters.

OldNorseSaga

Learned
You can't character costumize your character in beta - and it seems you play a Lord character - meaning this shmumps might be unable to program female characters and pronoununs.

Theldaran

Liturgist

Shockingly, you only get to play the beta if you backed at a tier that included beta. That's pretty standard for kickstarters.

Sorry for the confusion. I just realized I didn't have access to the beta when people mentioned it here.

If the deal was paying 85 bucks, then nope. The beta wasn't a concern when backing it. It would have been nice to try it but ah well.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I hadn't realised the extent to which Pillars was using stock assets. I knew they really went on the path of lowest resistance for everything, but still.

OldNorseSaga

Learned
Infinitron no, they did not
just pdf file with google doc files link and way to report bugs
I did see something about Launch manual at the installation end, maybe I should check that out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom