Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Are all these clickable yet empty barrels really necessary game?

e:
upload_2021-8-29_15-18-33.png

upload_2021-8-29_15-19-15.png

THIS IS NOT HOW NORMAL PEOPLE WALK

Last edited:

jungl

Augur
played till i got to the inn in first town. Still can't tell if the game is a clever scam or not what do you guys think.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
So, i checked the gog page and i noticed their animated gifs showing enemies completely clustered walking toward you on every combat in their gif, it's a clusterfuck.

Of course, the title above the gif proudly says: TACTICAL PLAY

One reviewer got it right though:

Promising CRPG Inspired by Pillars

Promising / Pillars, that's exactly it, only the guy didn't even know he was writing an oxymoron.
But he's right, it shows about as much promise as pillars, though, to be honest, i expect it to be at least slightly better.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
You'll barely see the models once you're playing. There's no reason to zoom in that close other than curiosity.
You see the walk cycle all the time AND as it stands you have to zoom in because name plates don't adjust to zoom level so all NPC names look like this at max zoom.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
the devs have already stated that cleaning up animations and other minor details will happen during early access. not that it matters to people's agendas.
Jenkins, you're the one who is shilling this now but will drop it in a week.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Buys early access.
Can see what characters look like in promotional material and demo.
Complains the game isn't up to snuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom