Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Saravan

Savant
I'm a tad bit biased
And why would that be?

ke81Jyo.jpg

Even tho I'm a woman, I hate woke propaganda and so do the devs of this title. I believe in traditional classic gender roles & norms that must be enforced to make all participants happy.

I refute harassment tho, so leave out my bf from this please thank you.

Comte_II

Even tho I'm a woman, I hate woke propaganda and so do the devs of this title. I believe in traditional classic gender roles & norms that must be enforced to make all participants happy.

Is your penis bigger then Liluras?

Is your penis bigger then Liluras?
As I said: anti-woke. Men don't deliver children. Women has no trans penis. Nada. Respect my privacy and my lore

Mustawd

Hi.

Okay7 why are there members asking if iths is a good gae okay? I postedalready about it and hosed screens of the game. kk like Whipser you been hgere since 2012 and yh ou are asking? Like WTF?! okay? WTF!!!! Are you dumb? You are dumb for asking this question being here so long. Are you like Mustwalderian you are so dumb? You are dumb and you haver Cryomancher or who cares if they are frozen for the future they rare still as dumb as they are now like WTF OKAY??? I posted alreaddy how good the game why are you AsKING? WQhy does Cosxex brnig in so many dumb stupid memb like read the thread from p age 1 okay?

Read my mid-game review okay? Stop jumping to the last page ans asking your dumbn qquestions okay? OKAY??? Because Ir ealready answere d ti for @V Blutwurstritter

Read my mind-game reivew okay? OKAY!

The revie w alrdy has -

9x bros
5x hearts
2x laughs
1x nice
1x who is Fedora Master anyway okay? OKAY!

Thanks,
Sherry

Mustawd and Whisper you must have really fucked up somewhere if you actually got Sherry to call you dumb :lol::lol::lol:

I have that retard on ignore. But otherwise, I don't care what posts Sherry writes.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
The road map sounds nice indeed, but it just make this game looks more like a case of "Release the game now, finish it later"
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1374930/view/3202633659823668250
Latest Update & Future Roadmap
Ho there, adventurers!

In March, after a hugely positive Early Access period, we launched Black Geyser into 1.0. We were incredibly proud to have addressed many of the issues that players raised and our small team did our best to identify and fix key concerns. While the game wasn’t perfect and there remains plenty to accomplish, we’re glad to see that our continued efforts have seen our recent raft of reviews vastly improve player perceptions.

We’ve still a long way to go to get the game where we want it to be and have been working hard on not only our next update but also our future roadmap. In last week’s update, we added the Pass Time feature alongside other improvements. Where today’s update is concerned, there’s quite a lot of improvements that many of you have requested (full changelog here):
  • You can now use the worldmap to travel to reachable areas without the need to visit area border
  • Multiclassing is more worthwhile: previously, XP requirements of chosen classes were summed for multiclassing. These XP sums are now reduced by 20% for using two classes, and 40% for using three classes, making multiclassing more fun.
  • Magical bags for additional item storage: Bottomless Bag of Bulguras and Superabundant Sack of Swinishness
  • Rebalanced final battle and the ability to pre-buff before most key battles
Besides this and before the end of the month we’ll also be adding the following (with more to come):
  • 37 brand-new Steam achievements
  • Dozens of new banters for party members
  • Finished (extended) companion quests for Bjalla, Jade and Hamlin
  • Dozens of side quests fixes
As far as our mid-term plans are concerned - and some of these may arrive before the end of the month - we’re wanting to further expand on our quest journal and travel system. These changes will include:
  • Quest journal mentions the quest giver name and location
  • Quest journal offers a button to travel directly to quest giver (allows a single loading screen instead of multiple loading screens across outdoor and indoor areas)
  • Customize the shortcut for ingame highlights (currently, it’s hardcoded to the TAB key)
  • Compare a weapon item to both equipped weapon sets (three-tooltip comparison)
  • Potion Case, Ingredient Pouch and Parchment Satchel item to hold potions, ingredients, scrolls and recipes
Finally, our long term plans are very much in the works and while we don’t yet have a firm date on when they'll arrive, we’ll have them to you as soon as possible.
  • Finished (extended) companion quest for Arvex
  • Customizable ability bar by player
  • Item descriptions will list the classes that can use the item
  • Pets
  • Strongholds
  • More spells
  • More love for unarmed combat (such as items giving a bonus)
  • Two-handed weapon style
  • Flails
  • Deluxe Edition
  • Game OST as an independent asset
  • Revising many fetch quests to make them more complex and interesting
  • Additional, complex side quests
  • Create a full party during character creation
  • Savegame file compression to reduce disk space usage
  • Modding support (including the possibility to lift class restrictions of races)
  • Additional localizations (translations) of the game
For everyone who has joined us on this journey and continues to support Black Geyser we’re incredibly grateful and we look forward to you diving into these latest updates.

/Black Geyser Team

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, I'm tired as fuck of post- early access roadmaps. It's like games never come out fully nowadays.

Alpha lost meaning, so did beta... and now 1.0 means nothing.

Antigoon

Augur
Man, I'm tired as fuck of post- early access roadmaps. It's like games never come out fully nowadays.

Alpha lost meaning, so did beta... and now 1.0 means nothing.
I also don't understand who they are trying to address with all those long term changes. Do they expect current players will come back to the game, maybe change their Steam reviews or what? I know I won't. Or do they expect some sort of long term sales if they continue to work on it? As it stands now, it was OK I guess, at least not offensively bad, so they should just fix a couple of things and move on.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Rebalanced...the ability to pre-buff before most key battles

What does this mean exactly?

Quest journal offers a button to travel directly to quest giver (allows a single loading screen instead of multiple loading screens across outdoor and indoor areas)

Age of Teleportation, huh? :lol:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Games aren't complete now until their second DLC is released, and in cases where the publisher is Paradox, never.

Nothing against DLCs that expands on the game (in Paradox case it is questionable at times, though). But these 1.0 releases that are supposed to be the full game, and then the next day we have a roadmap. Another example is Hell Let Loose. Think it was "fully" released last year, but then they announced a roadmap for stuff that should have come in the early access phase. The game is still long from complete, going by features promised. And they are still testing different kind of balances, I mean wtf...

It just feels bad, and it pisses me off.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
That's why you wait a year after the release of a game. It's probably finished or at least close to being finished and you get it and the DLCs with a discount to reward your patience.

Antigoon

Augur
If you have a low tolerance for bugs maybe, but which RPGs actually significantly improved by adding content post release?

Antigoon

Augur
But wasn't that new content part of paid dlcs? Not just adding stuff here and there to the base game

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
But wasn't that new content part of paid dlcs? Not just adding stuff here and there to the base game

From what I remember they did add minor stuff to the main game, think they expanded a companion, added pets, and hair cuts. But not on the level of some roadmaps. 1.0 was fairly complete, I would say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom