Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Isle Kickstarter (LOL...)

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
:lol: Oh Jesus. I'm laughing so hard that my girlfriend got scared! Thanks Herve, thanks! This is has to be the best Christmas gift ever,

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The question is, why in the fuck are they working at Interplay? The company that destroyed BIS in the first place. Herve has already proven he is a dumbfuck, so you go back and work with him again?

Man is indeed not a learning animal.

Snerf

Learned
Yeah, I'm not sure why Taylor and others don't just pull a Mitsoda on their own and do something in the scope of Dead State. I have to think that would be more successful than whatever this Stockholm situation is with Interplay.

Also:
Brian Fargo @BrianFargo

Had to check my calendar today to make sure it wasn't April 1st

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:lol: Oh Jesus. I'm laughing so hard that my girlfriend got scared! Thanks Herve, thanks! This is has to be the best Christmas gift ever,

Pix or GTFO nao!

Also, Interplay is retarded. They should at least have gone for a fantasy turnbased crpg, if they really wanna draw the old skool crowd. Between Fallout 3+NV+4 and InExiles Wasteland 2, they cannot compete.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The question is, why in the fuck are they working at Interplay? The company that destroyed BIS in the first place. Herve has already proven he is a dumbfuck, so you go back and work with him again?

Man is indeed not a learning animal.

Maybe they're unimaginative neckbeards. Maybe they had some horrible falling out with the rest of the Black Isle crowd who founded Obsidian.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

Pix or GTFO nao!.

uglygirl.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah I can't understand why he would leave inXile and go BACK to Interplay? Really? lol Maybe he hates all the old BIS people or something.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Yeah I can't understand why he would leave inXile and go BACK to Interplay? Really? lol Maybe he hates all the old BIS people or something.

Nobody left InXile and went back to Black Isle. Jeff Clendenning worked at Obsidian and went to Interplay, but he didn't work at Interplay before.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Chris wrote the Wasteland 2 design doc IIRC? Though I don't know if he was actually an inXile employee? Or did Fargo just pay him to do that?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Prediction: Black Isle's new project will be better than PE and come out sooner.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You're saying nothing will be better than PE? :troll:

Chris wrote the Wasteland 2 design doc IIRC? Though I don't know if he was actually an inXile employee? Or did Fargo just pay him to do that?
That was Jason Anderson.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
We needed this the same week of the War Z fiasco.
What's next ? Limbo of the Lost sequel kickstarter ?

Kukulkan

Learned
I got annoyed at the usage of the Aztec calendar rather than the actual Mayan calendar in the video. Other than that I don't quite know how to express the sort of amusement I'm feeling right now. God speed, Herve. God speed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom