Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Myth: Wu Kong - a.k.a. "Sekiro 2: now YOU are the monkey" - coming August 20th

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gameplay.

Cutscene.

(Thread is in the wrong forum section.)

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
That's seems like alot of content for just a 45 minute demo

I am unsure about the stance system in such a fast paced combat, but at the same time it seems we'll be mostly figthing 1 or at most 2 opponents at the same time

Softgels

Scholar
IMG_3199.webp

Deflowerer

Arcane
I want to be skeptical because chinks gonna chink but admittedly this looks pretty amazing.

cruel

Cipher
Another D1P for 2024, happy to see it's looking good. Just hoping they won't mess up PC port.

Edit: I feel this belongs more in JRPG forum than general, even being a Chinese game.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The IGN video doesn't look as good as the ones that were posted at the start of this page. I don't like the little numbers flying after every hit (though i assume this is just a setting you can turn off), whoever is playing sucks and is not doing a good job at showcasing if you can get fluid fights once you get good (like in FromSoft games) and the quality of the upload itself sucks ass. Hell, i think my videos look better like wtf how is that even possible. Why wouldn't you post the highest possible quality footage on a review gaming channel.

I also hope to God you can play the game in the original Chinese with subtitles on lmao.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
BTW, that monkey just seemed so damn familiar. I mean i know it's a super popular legend but i was thinking of something very specific that is saw as kid. After some searching, i think it was this very old anime:

I think. I remember the crown and the stick to be like this but the anime itself looks more primitive than i remembered. I remember he used to fly on a cloud and talk to some kind of Buddha guy in the sky or something. Also the stick could extend itself. Ho and there was some girl with butterfly wings or something.

Anyway. if i ever get this game i'm going to use the original crown:

black-myth-wukong-v14-45459.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
I want to be skeptical because chinks gonna chink but admittedly this looks pretty amazing.

Chinese fantasy is great though.
I feel that Wukong and Amazing Cultivation Simulator are just starting wave of good games out of china based on their fantasy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom