Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Blackguards 2 New Teaser Trailer

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Blackguards 2; Daedalic Entertainment

Daedalic just released a new teaser trailer for their upcoming tactical RPG Blackguards 2, showing some scenes from the game. Here's the relevant part from the accompanying press release:

Daedalic Entertainment’s Blackguards are back – better than ever before. In a new teaser we can not only show you first scenes from our upcoming SRPG Blackguards 2. Our development team also listened closely to all the community and press feedback on the games’ successful first installment. Now they’re putting their back into making Blackguards 2 even better than its predecessor.

Blackguards 2, which just like the first game is based on the ruleset of The Dark Eye Pen & Paper RPG, will offer players a further improved implementation of the Dark Eye rules and a more comprehensible character generator – but also larger and more demanding battle maps, more interactive items as well as new enemy classes and many new mission, which will require the players’ whole strategic skills.​

You should also hear more from our very own Darth Roxor soon, who is currently on his way to Gamescom.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will buy once I complete the first game. I still hope there is as little army and city management as possible.

Athelas

Arcane
Well, that's certainly some unusual marketing. Listing a bunch of semi-negative quotes and then saying 'We listened'. I like the honesty though.

The C&C/moral dilemma stuff cracked me up: 'kill the innocent...or let them be'.

Durwyn

Prophet
Just can't fucking wait, although I'm a bit worried about armies/groups and settlement management. Hoped they'll go in more story-driven, fully-fleged RPG way, not Kings Bounty/HoMM/FFT

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Looks fucking sweet is what it does. If all the Kickstarters fail I will pop open a six-pack and get drunk while fighting crypt lice :incline:

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Well, that's certainly some unusual marketing. Listing a bunch of semi-negative quotes and then saying 'We listened'. I like the honesty though.

The C&C/moral dilemma stuff cracked me up: 'kill the innocent...or let them be'.

Yeah, is that a translation issue? Seemed like there was a fair bit of "engrish" in that promo. Plus "needs more work" as a recommendation quote is straight up bizzare.
I've got the first one ready to go, but Divinity play through with my cousin is more than enough TB RPG atm.

Repressed Homosexual
Thankfully for Roxor the mouth breathing kids who populate the con only care about the latest AAA Gears of War clones on PS4 with edgy cutscenes, so the booth for this should be relatively empty and unattended.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Thankfully for Roxor the mouth breathing kids who populate the con only care about the latest AAA Gears of War clones on PS4 with edgy cutscenes, so the booth for this should be relatively empty and unattended.

You don't say.

When I had my presentations for Blaggardz2 and The Devil's Men + Fire, I was the only one in the adventure game booth, and there were two more people from another site for Blaggardz. Although I think they had more traffic along the way since my hands-on was cut short by more people arriving, and it's only that I struck a bit of a "dead hour".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom