Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blade and Sorcery

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What other game can you cut the head off of someone and then bat it into orbit?

Every surface is climable, you just have to grab it the right way.

You've got spells too which are pretty cool - I pretty much just add fire to my sword so I can stab through armour and slow time = win. But there are cool light sabre mods too.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I tried it and enjoyed it, but the cheap Faceberg headset gave me motion sickness and eyestrain, so I returned it and refunded the game.

I may try VR again once the higher resolution sets become cheaper though.

Modron

Arcane
In Hyperblade from 96 you can decapitate your oponents and use their head to score bonus goals.

Apparently there are some mods at least this is supposed to be this game:

Poseidon00

Arcane
I'm going to add this one to my list.

Have you tried Until You Fall? It's a fairly straightforward hack and slash but it has a lot going for it. Every weapon has a spell and a special ability, some combo together much better than others or are geared more towards certain playstyles. It punishes the art of wiggle-swords by demanding you time your attacks in between parrying and ducking, giving you more damage for more momentum, heavier weapons swing slower, etc. Very linear though.

If you have a heavy weapon and hit the final blow at the right angle you can knock enemies out of the park. VR ragdolling is always funny to me.

It's extremely satisfying to drive the rapier through the eye socket of an armored enemy and then slide the corpse off tripping pursuers.

I came to this forum expecting tits. Otherwise what's the point?.
Violence. Every VR should include Tits or Violence.
Beware of those who like mixing them both however.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom