Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Blade of Unagi: Kickstarter....thingie

Mustawd

So this is on Kickstarter....

Highlights:
  • Built with Unity, incorporating Parallax Scrolling, Blade of Unagi is a technical marvel.
  • Blade of Unagi is an epic tale of purpose and destiny which sees the growth of the protagonist and his quest to save his world.
  • Blade of Unagi will be available for PC (Windows, Mac and Linux) and Nintendo Switch on Steam and Nintendo eShop
  • Blade of Unagi will be available in two versions: Blade of Unagi Black and Blade of Unagi White
  • $329,056 goal :lol:

bbd417591aba5384132df4a22bbe3659_original.jpeg

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
WTF, Why is everything so secret? The pie chart is just hilarious. I wouldn't trust these fucks with my money.

https://www.backerkit.com/projects/593611357/blade-of-unagi-0

I Googled the name and got this pretty quick. They decided to try to Kickstart the game again but ask for more money!? Why!? By the way, 5K sounds a lot more reasonable for a game that looks like some flash game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom