Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Blind newfag plays Pool of Radiance!

Kz3r0

Arcane
This is gonna be epic.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
Starting Out

Pbftb.png

Did I mention the plot in this game? Well, basically, the city of Phlan is currently occupied by all kinds of monsters, so the council of Phlan decided to recruit adventurers to help them retake the city of Phlan. Our party came here, seeking to gain great treasure and fame. Simple, eh?

NmVEJ.png

The temple. They offer healing services. The price is expensive (really fucking expensive - a simple CLW costs a hundred gold pieces), however.

XZOIf.png

The dock. We can take a ship to the Sokal Keep, if we have any reason to.

5gxC6.png

According to the manual, we'll have to train here in order to level up. We can also hire mercenaries here.

mM1WH.png

The council is where we are given quests.

onO37.png

The park is empty. I think it is, at least.

tIwsy.png

And finally, the slums of Phlan. The slums are currently infested with monsters. Our goal is to get rid of them.

icY4X.png

See ya, bro.

Let's visit the city halls, then.

Ctd3d.png

This is the clerk.

l6kK6.png

PyqLT.png

qkhw5.png

I'm not sure how do we "clear" an area, since the monsters are randomly spawned. Maybe we will have to kill a boss or something.

cnY2K.png

Outside the city halls we read the council's proclamations. Let's look them up in the Adventurers Journal.
LXIV
Be it known that the council is interested in acquiring information as to the disposition of various formerly-living entities rumored to be harassing honest citizens in the vicinity of Valhigen Graveyard. A reward is offered to any person who shall travel to said graveyard and return an eye-witness account.

LXXVIII
Be it known that the council is offering a reward to any person or persons who can provide information as to the disposition of several council agents who have been sent to investigate the unseemly happenings in the vicinity of Valhigen Graveyard.

CIX
Be it known that the council is offering an inducement to any individual who shall serve in the rescue force for the mercenary band of Taimalh-the-Invincible which has disappeared inside Valhigen Graveyard.

LIX
Be it known that the council is interested in reclaiming the remaining blocks of the city of New Phlan. To reclaim said blocks they must be first cleared of monsters, vermin, and other uncivilized inhabitants. To this end the council is offering a reward to any person or group who is responsible for clearing any block of the old city.
:hmmm:

Alright, now is a good time to buy our characters some equipment, since they didn't start with any. All our fighter (including Procrastianna - tranny cleric or not, she has the second highest strength in our party. Which should give you an idea how shitty our stats are) got a set of chainmail. Kezerilla got a leather armor since she can't wear anything else, while Grunker and Elwro got a shield. As for weapons, I gave Elwro a longsword, Magnus a 2-handed sword, Grunker a morning star, Kezerilla a short sword, Procrastianna a flail and Bee a quarterstaff. Bee and Kezerilla also got several darts. (No screenshots, sorry. I forgot to take one)

Aj9af.png

Here's merchandise of another shop. What does these items even do, anyway?

0xSX2.png

This is another shop that sells silver items. What's special about silver items? I have no idea. Maybe they do extra damage to undeads and devils.

YRSRQ.png

L81Je.png

Qiudx.png

We dropped by some tavern. Apparently we could gamble here. We didn't, but we did hear some rumors.
Tale #19
Mighty tribes of wild dwarves, thousands of them, roam the Dragonspine Mountains, destroying villagers and killing travelers.

Tale #15
The merchants of Zhentil Keep are setting up a trading base far to the west of Phlan. They're hiring caravan guards for good wages.

Tale #5
To the east of Phlan lies a gleaming castle of gold that shifts its location from time to time.

tM7LV.png

We rent a room at the inn, which cost us a platium piece (=5gp).

QHy4A.png

We have our spellcasters memorize some spells. At this level, our clerics can cast 3 level one spells a day, while our mages only have one. Procrastianna memorized two CLWs and a Detect Magic, while both Grunker and Bee memorized a Sleep (because this spell is overpowered in every CRPG I've played).

r2iew.png

Spell memorizing works diffrently in AD&D. The time it takes to memorize spells depents on the number and level of spells you want to memorize. As you can see, it takes 4 hours and 45 minutes to memorize these spells.

Alright then. We are all set. Let's start exploring the slums!

k25zK.png

Let the rape begin!

2iCoN.png

This game even had an automap, albeit a rather primal one at that. It shows walls as well as your position, but nothing else. Still much better than none though.

tf6eK.png

:mob:

jBwL9.png

The reason our bros all looks the same is I forgot to edit their "icon" until after this battle. Anyway, allow me to explain the various commands shown at the bottom of screen: (M)ove makes the current active character move. (V)iew let you examine the character's character sheet. (A)im let you aim an attack at a creature (melee characters can just move into them to attack though). (U)se let you use items or change equipment. (Q)uick will let the computer do the combat. (D)one allows you to delay, bandage an unconscious teammate, end your turn, or guard (more on that later).

Elwro acts first, so we make him attack one of the kobolds.

AkVzj.png

:x

2dZnu.png

Procrastianna comes next.

A1v4v.png

Very X-treme.

ujGm9.png

Kezerilla delays in hope of getting a chance to backstab.

0icfN.png

Bee aims at another kobold.

ljRMH.png

:incline:

5mWNK.png

Kezerilla acted. Not a backstab, but still a kill.

5a1yr.png

Magnus killed the last one.

jT9d3.png

They didn't even land a hit on us.:M

3K23H.png

They didn't leave much loot. Elwro took the short swords; we will sell them once we are back in city.

RHYfi.png

Oh, and I edited our bros' icons to make them more distinguishable. This is Elwro.

HHFwA.png

Procrastianna.

TeOVz.png

Grunker.

BtyAQ.png

Magnus.

LTBHt.png

Kezerilla.

JPuYe.png

And Bee.

XTlO5.png

We encountered some orcs.

FZUDW.png

dNMY9.png

The orcs actually managed to land a few nasty hits. As you can see in the second screenshot, Elwro was severely wounded in this fight.

B52Rj.png

The loot is decent though. That's 4.8 gold pieces.:love:

iasBj.png

Procrastianna cast a CLW on Elwro to patch him up.

VDNVo.png

:rage:

tDKHd.png

Well, this seems like a good time to try out the Sleep spell. Can Grunker even cast spells while wearing armor?

JfxvK.png

He can. And all three kobolds failed their saving throw, which was expected.:incline:

zC4XS.png

Attacks made against helpless targets are guaranteed kills; even Bee can one-shot them.

sGPgO.png

Several fights later, we are out of spells, so I decided to bail.

DowoR.png

We have to re-memorize spells each time we rest, which is rather annoying. Anyway, here's Grunker's select of spells (Bee's one is exactly the same).

PcNZK.png

And this is Procrastianna's.

idlTf.png

i4JhS.png

Back in the dungeon, we tried to parley with a group of kobolds.

qxfmd.png

Hell no. We will just kill you instead.

vJXOn.png

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TOTALLY AVOID COMBAT IN POOL OF RADIANCE.

vs4Nc.png

Ooh! A pre-set event!

14qY0.png

We kill the orcs with ease.

NExPm.png

Pre-set encounters give a lot more experience it seems.

mtNKi.png

:yeah:

HyZer.png

06pOw.png

You can't tell from the screenshot, but we were fighting goblins here. Due to bad rolls and bad tactic on my side, we almost suffered a TPK in this fight. 5 AC didn't sound too bad until you remembered that most our characters have a THAC0 of 20. Anyway, we survived, but barely. Time to bail.

hQ3X8.png

They drop good loots at least.

de94A.png

Another pre-set encounter.

9HhjZ.png

That's... a lot of goblins, to say the least.

huHyN.png

But Bee put them to sleep, and we killed them with ease.

yQdzr.png

Yes. Pre-set encounters definitely gives more experience.

XHrW3.png

2SPqr.png

Hmm... Yes.

9dQem.png

cg4nS.png

HsrSo.png

04iHW.png

1A7iE.png

Very helpful:M

t6CP7.png

Hmmm... We are not in great shape, but Grunker still has a Sleep spell. I figured we could afford exploring another room.

Ze6Vw.png

Uh-oh

jpv9f.png

To add insult to injury, they took out Bee before any of us could even act.

qwLmP.png

Here we are, outnumbered and outpowered. Our only hope is...

5yEQd.png

Grunker's Sleep spell. It worked - we put 9 orcs to sleep in one cast.

ga415.png

Which only delayed the inevitable.

ijBD5.png

Last party member down.

oeEio.png

:salute:...And there goes our first TPK.

So this is the end of the first update. And I believe, bros, I believe the rape has only just begun.
:mob:

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Nice! You got quite far before the first party-wipe. And yeah, Sleep is our only chance right now. Remember to buy arrows to kill sleeping enemies.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
procrastinator Eh no it doesn't really look that good. :P It looks like you've applied some kind of shitty blurry filter. :decline:

The only acceptable way is to resize the original screens x2 using the Nearest Neighbor filter. That way the screens will remain pixelated the way they should be:

por01_nearestx2.png

= The only (!) way it should look.

Personally I use ImageMagick to resize images for my LPs. Here's a brief tutorial :P

1. Install Imagemagick (Windows binary download page here)
2. Create a separate folder for an update (say, Update01) and copy all the relevant screens you took with DosBox there.
3. Open Command Prompt (you know, that MS-DOS style thingy) in that folder (described here for Vista and here for Windows 7)
4. In the command line, type

mogrify -filter point -resize 200% *.png

and all the png images in that folder will be resized in no time! (mogrify is Imagemagick's batch convert command, -filter point resizes the images using Nearest neighbor)
5. Profit!

Hope that helps. It's really easy and intuitive once you try it. Alternatively, you can use IrfanView for batch resizing, just be sure to use the nearest neighbor filter and nothing else.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I'm not sure how do we "clear" an area, since the monsters are randomly spawned. Maybe we will have to kill a boss or something.

Each area has a fixed amount om random encounters. After defeating all of them plus the fixed encounters an area is considered cleared.

Pre-set encounters give a lot more experience it seems.

No, you get extra XP from treasure. The papers the orcs were looking at were to Clerical Scrolls with Cure Light Wounds (you never can have too many CLW spells).

Yes. Pre-set encounters definitely gives more experience.

No, that healthy looking goblin was wearing magical leather armour. I hope you picked it up? It should be worth 1000 gp.

BTW, kudos for using such weak characters. Low DEX and CON hurts, but STR can usually be improved later.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Ze6Vw.png

Uh-oh

jpv9f.png

To add insult to injury, they took out Bee before any of us could even act.

qwLmP.png

Here we are, outnumbered and outpowered. Our only hope is...

5yEQd.png

Grunker's Sleep spell. It worked - we put 9 orcs to sleep in one cast.

ga415.png

Which only delayed the inevitable.

ijBD5.png

Last party member down.
I remember that in another Gold Box game, there is a room with 20 beholders, 20 powerful spellcasters, 20 knights, and then another 20 beholders waiting in a single long file to slaughter you.

I mean, you play these games, you come across the uber large encounters, and your only reaction to such Gold Box game fights is:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
are-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
procrastinator Eh no it doesn't really look that good. :p It looks like you've applied some kind of shitty blurry filter. :decline:

The only acceptable way is to resize the original screens x2 using the Nearest Neighbor filter. -snip-
This (would brofist if I had the option). Pixels are beautiful, none of that blurry nonsense.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Definetely resize - otherwise nice first update! Was hoping for a second there my last sleep spell could save what otherwise looked like inevitable defeat.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
Slums, Part One

Reload.

9SLQt.png

Well, let's head back to the city.

sMlZu.png

Did I mention we have found a short bow and some arrows in the same treasure bag in which we found the gems? Well, I had Bee cast Detect Magic on them to find out if they are magical. They are.

hXjUP.png

We can let a shopkeeper (A)ppraise our gems.

Lnqrh.png

0Usj0.png

They will offer to buy the gems. The price is, to a certain degree, randomized. 500+10 wasn't very good; let's reload.

QlezS.png

Oh. So this is the magical leather armor octavius was talking about. We keep it to ourselves, of course.

RxTOC.png

Shopkeepers can also (I)dentify our items for 200 golds each. AFAIK this is the only way to ID an item.

UUMSx.png

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have wasted money on that. Should've just tested it on Kezerilla. Oh well.

eQXLe.png

I gave the armor to Kezerilla to improve her abysmal AC.

GOPlT.png

Also, this is the merchandise of some arms shop. Note the expensive plate armors.

nFYk1.png

I savescummed a bit (with such a gimped party I don't feel particularly guilty doing that). In the end, we sold the gems for a total of 1010 golds. I bought Elwro and Procrastianna two pieces of plate armor to increase their AC. Plate armor is the best type of armor available to us, lowering AC of the wearer to 3 (2 with a shield). It also hinders movement, though; an unarmored character can move 12 sqares every round. A character in plate armor can only move 6.

54ZYm.png

The magical shortbow goes to Grunker. In addition, I also bought two shortbows for Elwro and Magnus. Now we are finally looking like proper adventurers.

xcD32.png

Vengeance time!

XbhCq.png

Ugh. They took out Magnus in the first round.

wQcGW.png

Grunker cast a Sleep centered on this orc leader, putting all monsters around him to sleep. I also discovered that Sleep DOES friendly fire, because Elwro fell asleep as well. :rage:

oMmwG.png

Bee put more orcs to sleep. Note that all creatures in the red area are asleep, and mundane orcs don't have a ranged attack. That means...

zB1Gm.png

61F1p.png

YqqEb.png

...We can use the awake orcs as practice targets, and they won't even be able to retaliate!

PAc5M.png

Procrastianna cast a CLW on Magnus because we need moar firepower. But Magnus refuses to get back up despite having positive HP. WHY IS THAT, MAGNUS? WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING??? :x

YdBdp.png

eqSvY.png

I made a major mistake here by killing this orc leader. This opens a gap in our sleeping-orc-barrier, and an awake orc immediately charged in to perform a coup de grace on Magnus, who was also asleep. :rage:

aKKnk.png

Uh-oh. The Sleep spell has wore off.

9Vixd.png

Game over.

tDPlm.png

That was just bad luck. Let's try again.

FrDvV.png

xicJV.png

It goes even worse this time, the orcs killed 4 of our bros in the first round. :rage:

J4rr3.png

Codexian does not give up so easily. I changed our formation so Bee and Magnus aren't immediately vulnerable to enemy attacks.

2JlSD.png

Oh hey, Bee won the initiative. A good start.

xngMj.png

Grunker comes next. Sleeping-orc-barrier construction complete, and none of our bros has gone down yet. Things are looking good.

9V7VL.png

We pick off the awake orcs one by one.

98RuM.png

Procrastianna can't use any ranged weapon, so she will just murder some sleeping orcs in melee.

ZU7rN.png

I had Procrastianna cast CLW on herself because she was wounded in the first round and I don't wanna take any chances.

vgeUq.png

B4zyO.png

sdIDy.png

Slaughter.

9pDPc.png

Sleep finally wore off. Only 3 orcs left though.

LH7jT.png

Magnus killed one of them.

jsNc3.png

And the rest surrendered.

pEMR7.png

QWJJD.png

That's 60gp there.

kPjET.png

Procrastianna cast Detect Magic on the loots to find out if there are any magical ones.

lJWyu.png

tp2GT.png

zSjpt.png

The broadswords goes to Elwro, Grunker and Kezerilla, respectively. (Yes, thieves can use broadswords.) The flail goes to Procrastianna. The enchanted chainmail goes to Magnus.

OcuXz.png

Our newfound loots have brought some much needed :incline: to our party. Grunker in particular have a THAC0 of 17 with his broadsword +1. Also note that Magnus' AC has been lowered by 1 point. We went back to the civilized parts to sell other non-magical loots.

pxnRS.png

We ran into this dude in the slums. Let's try talking with him.

lkoMt.png

He gave us a quest. We accept, of course.

v0cmr.png

What kind of stupid name was Ohlo anyway?

fn6dk.png

mG22u.png

So this is the Old Rope Guild, huh? Let's take a look at our automap...

kZd3L.png

Shit. This is one of those areas in which automap isn't available. I wasn't expecting to run into one of them this soon. We shall explore elsewhere for the time being.

coppM.png

Inside a 3x3 room we found a hemp market. We overheard some monsters talking.

37pCz.png

Guards huh? Bring it on, we shall take ca--

XUrnW.png

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Ten mundane goblins and ELEVEN goblin leaders. This cannot end well.

qAStb.png

Maybe we can still save ourselves with a few casts of Sleep.

tGCpZ.png

6kiFi.png

ws7ef.png

You didn't really expect that to work, did you?

wWxfP.png

Neither did I.

Reload.

OHuEr.png

We take another route this time.

oo9Fr.png

utXHK.png

THIRTY orcs and two orc leaders, and the leaders are out of Sleep's range. Reloaded right away.

wBkM2.png

Corridors like this leads to other blocks of Phlan. For now, though, I just want to clear the slums.

h3enO.png

wFgWp.png

Ah, yes. THIS is a battle we can win.

bQaJc.png

HW3w6.png

After two casts of Sleep we were surrounded with sleeping kobolds.

CKkGi.png

Bee murders some hapless kobold.

iDlCW.png

Procrastianna casts CLW on herself.

NWK63.png

uxXyE.png

The rest of battle was cakewalk.

JJkhh.png

zOBLl.png

OL2qd.png

There's a magical bracer among the loots. I wonder what it does?

TrXo0.png

Apparently it was an AC6 bracer, which sets your AC to 6. I gave it to Kezerilla, because a melee thief with 13 in DEX needs every single point of AC they can get. Hopefully, we will find another bracer for Bee before long.

oMEKE.png

An empty storage room? What is this?

zAZEo.png

Hmm... I couldn't find a way into the 1x1 room on the northwest corner of map. Maybe there's a secret door?

iSQ9k.png

Yes. Yes there is.

Mk92z.png

unxuC.png

We found another magical shortbow as well.

JvT2Y.png

Look, a new kind of monster!

o4TPh.png

I wonder if they are strong.

vr1Yh.png

Well, they are. But not overly so.

rjcNb.png

SOuIl.png

Their THAC0 seems fairly low, but they aren't too hard to kill.

7OPDL.png

They managed to take out Procrastianna. I'm not worried, though.

zj9Ws.png

Grunker is AWESOME. Have high STR really helps.

nAKEv.png

The reward was unimpressive though.

prSwG.png

Oh, wait. THIS is what they were actually guarding.

Zggs7.png

FUCK YEAR WE ARE RICH NOW!

6zvpC.png

XMwLG.png

Yet another magical shortbow, and a magical ring as well!

mWGBg.png

Incidentally, I changed Grunker's icon since he's using a sword now.

7vF88.png

Q2pVQ.png

The ring turned out to be a Ring of Protection +1. It won't stack with armor enchantment bonus, so I gave it to Magnus. Then I bought Grunker a piece of plate armor. Finally, I had Elwro and Magnus swap armor since Elwro could use some extra mobility.

ECP2r.png

Also, some of our characters have enough experience for a level up now. TO THE SCHOOL!

H2ag5.png

ntjlh.png

Uhhh... Yes? Is this how you gain level in this game?

SKPBd.png

Apparently, by "evenly matched" he meant "you will fight your own doppelganger". Magnus' opponent is exactly the same as him - same HP, same THAC0, same equipments.

8ksQH.png

With some luck, Magnus defeated his opponent without losing a single HP. No level up, though: he just got a hundred experience points.

eGDgR.png

Zt1ul.png

Oh. So here is where we train characters.

pgyTg.png

ocApT.png

Damn, we aren't as rich as I thought it seems. We only have enough money to level one character. I decided that we will let Bee level up.

qt8N5.png

zJklm.png

Bee will learn another level 1 spell. I was a bit torn between Charm Person and Enlarge, here. In the end I picked Charm Person.

OA1kJ.png

:yeah: :yeah:
Remember the jewels we got in that secret treasury? Selling them net us more than 10000 gold pieces. Now we can level up the other characters!

uVy3o.png

Incidentally, we can also hire mercenaries in the school. We didn't, though, because they would take away our experience points as well as our phat l00ts. Besides, "evoker"? Bah, blaster mages suck ass. Buffing/debuffing is the way to go, noobs.

Anyway, here's your latest character sheets:

7hRG9.png

Elwro hasn't changed much.

uo4gZ.png

Procrastianna can now cast four level 1 spells a day.

oI1DZ.png

Magnus has lowered his THAC0 by 1 point. He's also the most tanky character in our party at this point.

B8J8l.png

Grunker still doesn't have enough XP for a level up.

nh14q.png

Kezerilla got a small HP boost.

oscOJ.png

Finally, Bee can now cast two level 1 spells before needing to rest. Yes, that means TWO Sleep spells per day. Her HP is still shit though.

Alright guys, I will end this update here. In the next update we shall clear out the slums. Stay tuned!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I wouldn't have bothered with those stats, seriously, but much :bro: to you for persevering.
And Bee getting only a single hp on that levelup. Ouch, she's going to be dirtnapping so much it isn't even funny. :roll:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
You really should hire a Hero or two.
Yes, you will get less XP, but the XP caps for the game are so low that it pays off to have some hired help in the beginning. Those heroes can mow down goblins like they were invalids, and make excellent meat shields when the game is trolling you.
The thief, cleric and mage hirelings are useless, though. Single class thieves are pitifully weak and sue to ppor AI they will never backstab. Clerics and Mages are supposed to take a share of the items, and they always waste their spells in combat, often hitting their own team mates.

And you should sell that +1 Leather. A Studded Leather gives the same protection, and being non-magical it can be used with a Ring of Protection.

It's funny to see a "noob" playing Pool of Radiance and being butchered by orc and goblins. :D
Personally I found that battle against the horde of Goblin Leaders to be the second most problematic in the first block. You really need two sleep spells there and hopefully high initiative (not likely with average DEX).

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
It's not in low-levels but can have its uses later when monsters are more likely to save successfully against Sleep or are immune to it.

And nobody spoil the OP about the plot or special encounters, please! Finding those is awesome!

OP, what Octavius said - your single-class characters are liable to hit XP cap fairly early and even the multi-classed ones will hit it before the end of the game - there's so much content to go through, plus don't worry about money. You'll be swimming in it about mid-game, with no way to store it and no other uses for it except levelling. At some point it's only worth it to carry platinum, gems and jewels.

Many :bro: for doing it the "right" way. Keep your chin up, you're in for a world of pain with those stats.

Monstrous Bat

Cipher
You really should hire a Hero or two.
Well, the fact that you can't directly control hirelings worries me a bit. I've seen the AI in this game and retarded doesn't even begin to decribe it.

But if you say so.

And you should sell that +1 Leather. A Studded Leather gives the same protection, and being non-magical it can be used with a Ring of Protection.
Single-class thieves can't wear studder leather armors.

It's funny to see a "noob" playing Pool of Radiance and being butchered by orc and goblins. :D
Personally I found that battle against the horde of Goblin Leaders to be the second most problematic in the first block. You really need two sleep spells there and hopefully high initiative (not likely with average DEX).
Heh. You know what's funny? When I encountered that 20-orc fight I thought "fuck dude, this has to be the hardest battle in the first block". Then I found these goblins, and they made those orcs look like complete pushovers.

Anyway, the majority of the slums has been cleared. Only two fixed encounters left. One of them is Ohlo. Those who played the game should be able to guess the other one. I think I have underestimated the difficulty of this game. Really, that fight in the Old Rope Guild was pretty much a rapefest. Still not rerolling though, I love hard RPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom