Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl 2

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Elven union? Is that the new name for pro elves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

HOT!

1499959954-kislev-03-logo.jpg

1499959954-hdbf-05-logo.jpg

1499959954-hdbf-01-logo.jpg

19983664_10158972959630228_612503498306495341_o.jpg

Gnoblars instead of snotlings?

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
waiting for complete edition, just before blood bowl 3 and a completely new series of fuck-ups.
There's a good chance this is the complete edition, only missing teams are chaos pact and khorne, and one of those teams aren't even real.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
It's so sad that these basic humans have "very long legs" skill, when they clearly do not have very long legs.

This sort of "creative" use of skills usually signifies fan made teams, not official :/ Such a fluff fail.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition will be released today.

How many BB2 players we have? Maybe enough to start...
KOOL KODEX KICK-OFFS
The prestigious Blood Bowl league

Untitled_1.jpg

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron

Having fun with halflings now. Two games 1-1 with orks and chaos. Almost one win (1 failed GFI).

They should make an official stunty ladder.

Heh. The Anarchy Ladder seems like a russian chaos heaven. Beastmen + Nurgle Warriors.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyone here play in the Orca Cola league?
I'm itching to return to it, but arranging matches against people from opposite timezone was not always convenient. That and I don't know what else to play (I have been playing chaos forever...).

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I will probably be playing in the next one, but it's a ways off right?

http://www.orca-cola.com/beta/index.php?/topic/29394-occ-season-4-signups/

Sept 20th cutoff date for signups. A friend of mine plays in it and wants me to join, just not sure what I'll play (and I'm not really experienced with BB in the first place).
Wood elves or Chaos I would say.
When I eventually reached Division 1, I think we were 4 chaos teams. They just destroy other bashy teams at high TV.
But they are hard to play at low TV.
Wood elves are more or less auto win vs chaos, and they are great out of the box, so you can keep competing even after your team got mauled.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It's actually a poor idea to start with a top tier team if you're a new player IMO. Wood Elves will get you killed and Chaos start can be rocky. I recommend 1) Dark Elves. Can't go wrong with this, it's got get out of jail free cards (AG), movement, and plenty of defense. 2) Orcs. Just bash shit. 3) 'Zon, just too good at the start. 4) Lizardmen, bit trickier but still a good beginner IMO because they're easy to "get" - Saurus stand still and bash, Skinks run.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom