Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl 2

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
so next codex bb league when? :troll:

Harold

Arcane
Goblin > Chaos d0rf > Skaven > Norse > Rotters > Lizards > Delf > Human > Undead > Chaos > 'Zons > Helf > Necro > Welf > Vamps > Ogre > Halflings >> Khemri >>>>> D0rf

And unless your version of BB includes all the base teams, star players and rules from the latest LRB there's no reason to play it over the fumbbl client.
lololol you forgot pro elves, who are actually the best team 'Nerves of steel on mah catchers psyke gonna score every 2 turns no matter what suck my pro elven dick' lololol

and anyone who plays high elves is a giant faggot

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I also forgot about Orcs :M

Only teams I've ever taken to tabletop tourneys were Skaven, Goblins, Delf and Norse. Had fun with all of them and everyone sans gobbos made it to playoffs at least. I was going to take Chaos to Eurobowl in Belgium this year, but they ended up scheduling it at a time when I was busy. :(

I'm not really sold on Pelves to be honest. They always seem to underperform compared to Helf/Delf/Welf. The only time I've seen them shine is in a no-injuries setting where everyone gets multiple starting skills.
so next codex bb league when? :troll:

You just volunteered to arrange it. :P

Last edited:

Harold

Arcane
Getting injuries is all part of the fun (and sort of an equaliser imo). You probably also saw pelf teams ran by nubs who don't know how to play them on defense i.e you're meant to build/use the catchers as blitzers/on ball retrieving/interference duty and the two blitzers as player markers.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I never had a oneturner on any of my Skaven teams. I did have a LRB4 skaven team with 6x Claw+Razor Claws+Piling On players (The über version of ClawPOMB) though.
I used it to lure unsuspecting elf fags to their doom. :smug:

On the topic of skaven teams, this one is a legend: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=65347

1175 games, over 1000 of those being in LRB4 when aging and injuries were even more frequent than LRB6 and still going.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not that I am fond of DLC, especially when you pay for content that should have been in the game in the first place or been left entirely out, but I never understood why Cyanide released several versions of the same game with only new teams as a main difference
Because they were contractually obligated to make several Blood Bowl games as a part of their court deal with GW, after they were sued for making Chaos League. That is why we got Blood Bowl, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition and DungeonBowl.
I believe Blood Bowl 2 is the last game they have to make, but I might be wrong.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Fun. I knew about the Chaos League affair but not these details of the settlement. Still, the way it's been handled is silly, especially now with the release of the new version that will less content than the latest one.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think I first read this on Blood Bowl Tactics forums, but I do not know what was the original source.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
They have to know that Blood Bowl 2 will have somewhat weak sales due to the competition from their own first BloodBowl game. A lot of Bloodbowl players are not gonna see enough reason to buy a new game that has the same gameplay, less teams, and slightly improved graphics.

This Chaos League settlement stuff makes sense as a reason for this seemingly dumb behavior. What is the source for these claims anyway? I would be interested in learning more.
If BB2 fixes the bugs and has a sane league management, I'll buy the SUPER COMPLETE COLLECTORS EDITION. But they'd have to add in a lot of races and make the whole package cost something like 20 euro for me to consider switching.

Absalom

I used it to lure unsuspecting elf fags to their doom. :smug:

EF3lUqF.png

Feels good man

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
If they close the BB1 servers before they release a complete version with all teams, I will... yell at my monitor and be very sad :negative:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
If they close the BB1 servers before they release a complete version with all teams, I will... yell at my monitor and be very sad :negative:
Then we will move to fumbbl and never touch a cyanide product ever again. Their choice :M

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
maybe we'll need to hold LMB to block this time.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom