Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood Magic getting a UK Release

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by EliotW, Nov 10, 2006.

1. EliotW Educated

EliotW
    Product Page

And yes... its an Action RPG.

^ Top  
  2. DarkUnderlord Professional Throne Sitter

DarkUnderlord
    Why is it being renamed for pussy Eurotrasheans?

^ Top  
  3. Balor Arcane

Balor
    Well, after playing it for more then a few hours I daresay that it's pretty boring in the long run.
    However, I've missed a few balancing patches... hmm. Perhaps I'll give it a shot again sometime.

^ Top  
  4. EEVIAC Erudite

EEVIAC
    Even Russian award events have mean, utilitarian names. While Australian's are stuck with the fairly embarrassing Logies and ARIA's, the Russians get a KRI-2006. It sounds like a valve from the radar of a MiG. Its something you'd be proud to own.

^ Top  
  5. Balor Arcane

Balor
    Well, it's exactly as GDC-2005.
    Game Developers Conference, Konferentsia Razrabotchikov Igr.

^ Top  
  6. EEVIAC Erudite

EEVIAC
    It still sounds mean in Russian. Game Developers Conference sounds like a LARPers guild, whereas Konferentsia Razrabotchikov Igr sounds like your going to have a car battery attached to your testicles.

^ Top  
  7. StraitLacedDeviant Erudite

StraitLacedDeviant
    I spit Volvic onto my laptop when I read that you inconsiderately funny asshole.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.