Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

board styles

Megatron

Liturgist
where are the board styles or something. that red and white one (ashfuel) is a bit better than the grey and gray one.

Transcendent One

Liturgist
I noticed it earlier today too, and it is indeed quite annoying since I am used to how stuff looks in my old board style, though I decided not to make a topic about it. I certainly hope they'll fix the problem.

Ausir

Arcane
We use too much bandwidth, so Saint decided to delete the forum styles.

Spazmo

Erudite
Don't ask Rex to do any site work--he's got Lineage II on the mind (what with the playing of it 24/7) so it'd probably come out indescribably horrible, much like Lineage II or any MMORPG.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ausir said:
We use too much bandwidth, so Saint decided to delete the forum styles.
Heh. Join the club. I don't know much about bandwidth, but I do have an insane theory about php and generated pages and it re-generating the page meaning you have to re-download it even if you've just visited it, unlike HTML where it just sucks it out of your cache...

Like I said, it's a theory and I know little to nothing about bandwidth.

Megatron

Liturgist
can we not have a different board style then? This one's a bit...ugly LOLOLOL

Spazmo

Erudite
I hereby officially comission Megatron to make our new forum style.

It's either that or pry Rex off of Lineage 2 so he'll do it.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Spazmo said:
I hereby officially comission Megatron to make our new forum style.

It's either that or pry Rex off of Lineage 2 so he'll do it.

What about keeping the same images and just changing colors ?

Anonymous

Could you make subSilverBlack02 or whatever it was the default forum style atleast? I liked it because it fit the blue/yellow boarder avatars (Yes, it's named subSilverBlack and is yellow and blue). I thought it fit the site over-all alot better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom