Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Review

FeelTheRads

Arcane
^this, but mostly because of Deponia.

In the case of this game there not much "funny" and too much forced pop-culture references.
Critter is awesome, though, that guy always makes me laugh.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yeah, I'll give you that. Second one was an improvement in that regard and in the overall tone.
And even the captain guy was almost likeable in this one. The gnome dude, though, geez. Horribru. That guy is for me what Sadwick and/or Rufus are for some people.

hello friend

Arcane
Couldn't play more than ten minutes of that, Whispered World or Deponia, don't remember which. Still, it always takes me by surprise. It's not just unfunny, it's unsettling, in a way. Time and time again, when I see what is semi-commonly regarded by Germans as funny, I can't help but think there is something very very wrong with the environment they grow up in. It's like something is broken in their heads.

Kind of like how a lot of American comedy is really just cruelty. Like it's funny seeing fictional people being emotionally abused or on the receiving end of severe physical trauma.

At least the Hollywood kind, don't know shit about irl US tbh

Media j00s braintraining kids to turn into psychos mebbe

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom